1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Three way link building

Discussion in 'SEO' started by mayurshethe, Feb 11, 2010.

Anybody have 3-way link building related data please help me how i find it ................:confused:

mayurshethe, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  2. stratplayer1

stratplayer1 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello mayurshethe it is not difficult at all. It is only three people or 3 websites who link together in a triangle. You link to one site, that site links to a friend and the friend links back to you and your site.

All good Phil :D

stratplayer1, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. maria.jones

maria.jones Peon

Best Answers:
    hi ........
    3 way link building is the good for ranking in search engine here only 2 guys but share link 3 or more website ......
    For Example when we share links so other guy also share but we share not only one or two link exchange we three or more link exchange .....................

maria.jones, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  4. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    ya, 3 way link exchange is the best way for getting high pr for your wbsite and you can increase the page rank of your website.

deeprajncc, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  5. cheburashka

cheburashka Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its a waist of time. Sort of. Triangular linking, just like link exchange techniques are not considered a true "vote" for your website by someone else. With that said, no link is a bad link unless its coming from bad places on the internet.

cheburashka, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  6. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Guest

Best Answers:
    If you are doing highly relevant linking, then great. If you are doing somewhat relevant, but basically paid linking, you will eventually get in trouble- in that the links will be devalued, and the ranking will plummet.

If you are just doing paid links, with no eye to relevancy, or if G decides your entire link profile was based on questionable practices, the drop in ranking may be accompanied by a loss of Trust- which is hard to get back, and will artificially depress your ranking even after you have built a good link profile.

Of course, if you actually get to page 1 using triangular linking (has anyone actually managed this- I'd love to hear about it), you might pick up some good quality, editorial, targeted links by 'accident', which would go some way to insulate you from loss of trust (but probably not the 3-way devaluation)

jaikanth12, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  7. cheburashka

cheburashka Peon

Best Answers:
    Well put. I would like to add that 100% relevant, one way links coming from high PR website are ideal. But we don't live in an ideal world. To reiterate, most link building strategies have a net positive effect on a website. So where you lack in quality, you have to make up in quantity.

cheburashka, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  8. johny321

johny321 Member

Best Answers:
    It is better way to enhance ranking & page rank of your site. It is also called triangle link building as well. mean take link of a site. Give link from other site

johny321, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  9. crockstar

crockstar Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm with Jaikanth and Cheburashka... this is the sort of thing that you might be able to get away if you have a large backlink catalogue, but even then I don't really think it is worth the risk. You might get away with it with one link from each source but if there are loads of links in this triangle it is really not difficult for any of the major search engine's spiders to catch on to what you are up to and in addition to devaluing these links you are likely to suffer a penalty akin to that associated with a link farm.

It seems to me that the more you try to trick the spiders with tactics like this the more likely they are to look into your backlink catalogue and ultimately you are putting yourself at risk. I know this isn't what anyone wants to hear and it is difficult to play by the rules all the time but you should definitely know that this is not a risk-free technique and weigh the rewards with the risks. If your backlink catalogue is squeaky clean this might be the sort of thing that is well worth doing for you, but if you have other skeletons in your backlink closet I would strongly advise against this sort of thing... unless of course the sites are relevant to one another.

I see no real problem with linking to friends and in this case it could be a reasonable technique. I am happy to provide links on my sites to my friends where relevant or appropriate because I don't mind giving an editorial vote of confidence and I generally do stand behind them and their products. This might be in part because my friends aren't in super-spammy industries... but hard to say.

Long story short- this is a risky maneuver and you should carefully weigh the risks against the rewards before doing something like this.

Hope this helps and sorry for playing "Dad" here haha... just think it is worth knowing that this is not a risk-free solution to the link building problem :)

crockstar, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  10. nemolink

nemolink Peon

Best Answers:
    Just go through the backlinks of your competitors sites.

nemolink, Mar 23, 2010 IP