1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Three Top Best PPC Engines

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by sixty6, Dec 31, 2005.

Many of you have been asking over and over on what the best PPC Engine is. First of all, no PayPal accepting PPC Engine is good on what I have seen, which is mainly Clicksor and BidVertiser. They deliver useless traffic to your website and barely anyone uses it nowadays.

The 3 best PPC Engines are:
    Google AdWords
    Overture
    Kanoodle

All you have to do is pay for Search Results, not Content Matches. If you choose Content Matches for AdWords and Overture, you will DEFINITELY lose money for absolutely no conversions. Also, for AdWords and Overture, make sure you place the conversion code on your Thank You page.

sixty6, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  2. austinandrew

austinandrew Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd put MSN and Findwhat above Kanoodle

austinandrew, Dec 31, 2005 IP
  3. dburdon

dburdon Peon

Best Answers:
    Well done CP. I think what ever you do you must use both Adwords and Overture. Then you get good planning and analysis tools. You can also make comparisons in terms of search volumes and conversions.

dburdon, Jan 1, 2006 IP
  4. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    On what factors are you evaluating these? Only conversion?

Are you sure this is true for everyone?

In my case with Google, I have been running a campaign for about 1.5 months. For the first 1/2 or so I was not getting traffic from content matches. In the second half I did and it accounted for about 1/2 my clicks.

My ROI has not really changed. However this may be due to a variety of factors - this is in no way real science at all on my part.

alext, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  5. sixty6

sixty6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well in my case it did...I chose content match and found out that many forums are displaying content match ads, but I have never gotten a single conversion out of them, which really annoys me...

Also, I kind of do agree with the MSN idea, because for most computers, have you noticed that when you go to an invalid domain name, MSN Search is what automatically comes on the screen and they search for a similar website?

But I am not going to place FindWhat above Kanoodle, because Kanoodle has a wider range of Search Engines..

sixty6, Jan 4, 2006 IP
  6. Alberta

Alberta Peon

Best Answers:
    I've actually had some good results from 7search.com....

...but I didn't go for any of the mainstream keywords that get abused left, right and center.

I'd put 7search only behind google and yahoo.

Alberta, Jan 9, 2006 IP
  7. forgetmenot

forgetmenot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Basically only use Adwords and Overture now - anyone can recommend more PPC.

My requirement is that they must offer COUNTRY Targetting.

forgetmenot, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  8. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion;

1. Adwords
    2. Yahoo/Overture
    3. AdCenter

I'm basing that list on total traffic potential, ROI and ease of use/managment. I think AdCenter will be in the #2 spot in the not to distant future.

GuyFromChicago, Jan 14, 2006 IP