1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thousands of real visitors to your site - plus free e-book and third party tracking

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by a1visitors, Jun 18, 2009.

There are loads of traffic sources out there, but A1Visitors is a truly unique company that cares about YOUR business. Unlike many other sites out there, we provide REAL traffic with REAL people.

If you've ever dealt with a traffic provider that doesn't speak English, fear no more - we're based in the United States.

If you've ever purchased 100,000 unique visitors and wondered what the chances are of none of them appearing on Statcounter or Google Analytics, fear no more - our traffic is real, so even your own tracking should pick up visitors (admittedly, not all, but you'll know it's coming).

If you've ever bought traffic and been given access to third party tracking that seemed to be just a random counter that kept increasing for no reason, fear no more - our third party tracking gives you visitor by visitor statistics (yes, that's right, IP address and other details provided).

In addition, ALL orders receive a free Search Engine Optimization e-book to help you grow your organic traffic. On top of that, we run frequent promo deals (such as all orders over $20 placed before June 20th receive 1,000 free visitors).

Traffic packages start at just $2.00 per thousand uniques and go as low as $1.13 per thousand uniques. Take advantage of our great traffic services today and you won't be disappointed.

In fact, shoot me an email at admin[at]a1visitors.com if you want to discuss anything - chances are we'll be doing business time and time again.

We look forward to helping your business grow. Place your orders today at http://www.A1Visitors.com.

a1visitors, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  2. BLuka

BLuka Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I get a free review copy because your Itrader is "0" and mine is over 15. I will make an honest review.

BLuka, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  3. a1visitors

a1visitors Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Absolutely! Send me a PM or an email with your email address and URL and I'll give you 2,500 free unique visitors to review. Thanks for your interest!

a1visitors, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  4. BLuka

BLuka Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    small review from the visits from now

Review: I received some traffic, it's going great till now, I earned 0.35$ from 1click, and if i didn't take a review copy, I wouldn't earn that. It's a valid traffic and adsense allows it. It's great and fast, my forum is going to be a lot better. I will make another review tomorrow night how the traffic has done.

Thanks!

BLuka, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  5. Mabersoft

Mabersoft Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hay, any review copies?. Please.

I will give a 100% honest review.

Thanks.

Mabersoft, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  6. BLuka

BLuka Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I already gave a review, I will make more reviews like I said.
    thnx

BLuka, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  7. a1visitors

a1visitors Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As luka-jokes mentioned, the review copy has been given out already. Thanks for your early review, and I look forward to many successful orders with the Digital Point community.

a1visitors, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  8. hoangth

hoangth Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    also send me a review copy please

hoangth, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  9. a1visitors

a1visitors Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hoangth, as mentioned above, the review copy has already been given out. Our prices are very cheap for an extremely high quality product. Prices start at just $2.00 per thousand visitors and go as low as $1.13 per thousand visitors, so give the product a go and you won't be disappointed.

a1visitors, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  10. BLuka

BLuka Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MY Second review after 1full day of traffic
    -I received great visits, all were unique and exellent. I started recieving visits immideatly, no bots, but real humands :). I reccomend this service to all people who don't and who do need traffic, this is such a cheap service, you won't find any better traffic service for this ammount. The more you buy, the better. It helped me in my Alexa rank, and I got some cash because a couple of people clicked on my adsense ad, I earned 0.65$ from 1click, which was my highest. Thank you for all this, you are an honest and exelllent trustful man. I hope you get a lot of orders, I will order more If I need traffic.
    Thank you

BLuka, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  11. sweetrock82

sweetrock82 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you please mention the packages you are offering.
    also please what is the minimum order that can be placed for trying your service.
    How much of this traffic comes from US.
    I hope its not adult traffic

sweetrock82, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  12. dylandash

dylandash Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1 review copy isn't enough to convince me. Please PM me once a few people have reviewed this and I ll be sure to order. Thanks!

dylandash, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  13. a1visitors

a1visitors Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Luka, thanks very much for offering to do a review. I'm very glad you found our service to be top notch, and I recommend your honest review service to anyone.

14. a1visitors

a1visitors Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the interest. We offer a wide range of traffic packages, ranging from 2,500 unique visitors to 200,000 unique visitors. The minimum order of 2,500 unique visitors costs just $5.

Over 50% of the traffic comes from the US, and as luka-jokes stated in his review, these are real visitors that convert into clicks/sales/leads if your site is good (last campaign I ran the US traffic was 65%). This is not adult traffic (in fact, we do not allow adult sites on our servers).

To see a full list of package options and prices, I invite you to visit our website at http://www.a1visitors.com.

15. a1visitors

a1visitors Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our latest deal of the week has just been posted - all orders placed before June 27th that are over $20 will receive 2,000 free visitors on top of their order!

Place your orders by heading over to A1Visitors.com.

As always, don't hesitate to ask any questions here, and a review is above.

a1visitors, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  16. desipooja

desipooja Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i fyou can send me 100 UV as trial . I can order 50K traffic...

my site is with domain parking namedrive. let me know whether it is a valid for it

desipooja, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  17. a1visitors

a1visitors Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the interest. Even if your site is only a parked domain, we can still drive traffic to it. Unfortunately we are not giving out any more review copies as we have received many positive reviews in the past, and one can be seen above in this thread. Our packages start at just $5, so that should be a trial in itself - I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)

We look forward to helping you meet your goals.

a1visitors, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  18. BLuka

BLuka Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    desipooja, believe me, this traffic is adsense safe and fast, I tried it, I earned over 3$ from the little ammount of traffic I ordered. Exellent service! and very cheap!

BLuka, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  19. tayfish34

tayfish34 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A1, I'm very interested in your services. Is this service still ongoing?

tayfish34, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  20. tayfish34

tayfish34 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just leaving some honest feedback. I've used the service of A1Visitors a few times now, and have found it to be very reliable and real. I must say though, it's silly to pay full price. Everybody should just wait for the discounts because they have discounts very often!

tayfish34, Dec 3, 2009 IP