1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thousands here who will be Jailed.... Lets make a Pact

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by degreubiwa, Jan 25, 2017.

After tax raids of Modi Govt in India ever increasing, lacs of tax evaders are going to be jailed in India within coming months. The Banks are not co-operating, I have visited them 4 times during past 2 weeks and they are not giving account statements of previous years. They even refused to deposit VAT tax of a trader I saw for previous years.
    Now lacs of people in India will be jailed and put under scrutnity for evading taxes in previous years. People here lets make a pact and share your thoughts if you will be jailed in coming months.

degreubiwa, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can just laugh, it's not America or Arab man. It's my India & you know, when I get caught by traffic police because of speed, I just give them 1 cigarette & they let me go.

Furquan Ahmed, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  3. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    In your dreams you get away giving cigarette to traffic police. They challan you and repeated challans will bring court notice with summoning inspectors to your house or office. Don't realize the reality and maybe in coming months your will get prosecution notice from Income Tax department at your company office or house.

4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, do you think we get notice from IT, let's start here.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nknown-donors-bjp-65/articleshow/56769859.cms

They both are Chor & they are freely roaming all over world, Feku is in Dubai right now.

Furquan Ahmed, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  5. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    You are such a big troll. I am trying to explain that Banks are not co-operating in clearing our Tax dues and stop spreading non-sense corruption news. We are common man and lacs already lost their Jobs in India since Novemeber.