1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thoughts on Cindy Sheehan (anti-Bush lady)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by zman, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Exactly, Crazy_Rob...exactly! :D

Crazy_Rob, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04123/309356.stm
    As covered by USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-04-26-jordan-terror_x.htm

http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/news/world/11961452.htm
    I don't see a compelling argument that they spent the money on cocaine and hookers. Both "could" potentially kill people on a smaller scale, but I've never heard of cocaine or hookers powerful enough to take out 80,000 people. Somehow I doubt thirteen people would be on trial in Jordan for attempting to kill 80,000 people with cocaine and hookers.

The "anything" it could be, as mentioned, is:

GTech, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  3. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    one guy says there was some vx a couple minutes ago it was 20 TONS OF VX

there is difference between a bunch of toxic chemicals and a bunch of military made wepeons

not one thing mentioned is an actual wmd, centerfuges, test tubes, ... etc

ferret77, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  4. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yet another guy says it could have been cocaine and hookers a couple minutes ago and now suggest there is some sort of difference in 20 tons of chemical weapons and military made weapons.

What is the difference?

According to who?

GTech, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    Could you please post a reference in the article in question to "centerfuges" and "test tubes?"

GTech, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  6. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    If I made a bomb with 20 tons of bleach and draino is it a wmd?

if it is we better start invading all the supermarkets around here because almost all of them carry that, mix that with phantom fireworks down the road, and shit maybe the UN should send some inpsectors to Miami, we might join the axis of evil

wmd

# nuclear weapon
    # biological weapon
    # chemical weapon
    # radiological weapon

Not a bunch of chemicals used for cleaning with some dyamite, something designed to kill mass people, VX, sarin, anthrax, bubonic plaque etc

it says centrifuges right here, if the article in question is the times article

ferret77, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    Were bleach and draino mentioned?

Do supermarkets keep twenty tons of chemical wmd that include VX nerve agent in stock? I'm not familiar with any supermarkets like this.

GTech, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  8. Sorvoja

Sorvoja Don't hide my ads!

Best Answers:
    This whole thing is a bigger issue than it needs to be. Bush should reachout and give her 60 min of his time. I think it will
    be a good and strong move. This will not get any better, I wonder what Kerry would have done?

Sorvoja, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  9. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    He already did give her his time, please.. Bush should kick her in the ass.

Henny, Aug 25, 2005 IP
    Crazy_Rob and yfs1 like this.
  10. Sorvoja

Sorvoja Don't hide my ads!

Best Answers:
    Oh, so he did talk with her? Then why the heck don't she give it a rest? Nobody should demand to meet him twice on the same issue. He got more important things to do.

It is a free country so nobody can stop her, but others shouldn't throw more fuel on to the fire. It is just disrespect of her, her son, and the president. Just my 2 cents.

Sorvoja, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  11. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    She met with him in June 2004 (I believe right after her son was killed). She had nothing but great things to say about him (Bush). But she has since changed her mind and would like another meeting but in the current context.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45800

"I now know he's sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis. I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of faith." - Cindy Sheehan

yfs1, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So what? Most likely before his son got killed, she had no reason to think about this war and the reasons behind it and her first statement was based on ignorance that is shared by many Americans, since then she has learned about the subject and is making more informed statements.

Good for her that she is intelligent enough to recognize her mistakes and brave enough to admit and take stand to correct it.

If changing your mind or statement is wrong, why nobody is blaming the government for changing the reasons for this war more often than some one changes his shirt?

gworld, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  13. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So what? Most likely before his son got killed, she had no reason to think about this war and the reasons behind it and her first statement was based on ignorance that is shared by many Americans, since then she has learned about the subject and is making more informed statements.

Good for her that she is intelligent enough to recognize her mistakes and brave enough to admit and take stand to correct it.

If changing your mind or statement is wrong, why nobody is blaming the government for changing the reasons for this war more often than some one changes his shirt?

gworld, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    Nice, more attacks on Americans :rolleyes:

GTech, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  15. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When she is calling the iraqi terrorists "Freedom fighters" I think that pretty much says it all right there. She's also been blaming Israel for all the problems over there. You don't like the war, great. You don't like that your son died. Great. But, the media treats her like she speaks for the majority of "military moms" out there, but it is hardly the case at all.

There is just a massive PR machine at work behind her pushing her out there more.

lorien1973, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  16. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Somebody asked if she had met with him before. I was just answering their question.

Sheeesh..I didn't even put any opinion in that post :rolleyes:

yfs1, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    More than 20 percent of American adults read at or below a fifth grade (or eleven-year-old) level -- making them functionally illiterate. The National Adult Literacy Survey of 1992 found that about 44 million adults could neither write clearly nor fully understand what they read.

Secretary of Education Richard Riley still believes that "too many students are spending too little time reading and too much time watching mind-numbing television."

Gtech

even secretary of education is Muslim terrorist sympathizer and is attacking USA but it is no surprise because even when I quote White House, US Senate or CIA you call them terrorist sympathizer too. :rolleyes:

As usual you are so desperate that you have to cut my sentence in the middle to make your point. The whole meaning is if they blame her for changing her mind, why not blame government for changing the reason for war?

By the way, anybody remembers what is the reason for the war today? It has changed so many times, it is difficult to remember what is the last version?

gworld, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  18. GTech

Best Answers:
    Are you saying you are, or are not, proud of calling Americans ignorant? Are you proud you call Christians morans, or not?

Don't be pulling a John Kerry on me ;)

What else can you attack America on? Perhaps some of your favorite failed policies of the day?

GTech, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech

Are you part of the 20% mentioned in the statistics that don't fully understand what they read?
    How is has your posting related to anything that I said ?

gworld, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    So you are unsure if you are, or are not, proud of calling Americans ignorant? And unsure if you are proud to call Christians morans?

Surely you aren't trying to blame the quote you posted for what you said before it?

GTech, Aug 26, 2005 IP