1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thoughts about this backlinks source?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by augussee, Oct 8, 2019.

Hi, I have a question, about backlinks.

Recently I was linked by a software website. I make a tutorial about the program and when they found it, they add the link to their press page.

On ahrefs and has 32 of URL authority. That makes it my best backlink.
    Well after this, I was wondering about other pages that could link to my post if I review their software and found other ones that already linked to some of my competitors.

An example of this page could be this: https://www.iobit.com/en/awards.php

Do you think that this is good way to create backlinks or seem a little unnatural? I don't want to be penalized by Google.

augussee, Oct 8, 2019 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is natural because of its intention of helping the users. Use any possible platforms to widen your website's infuence and reach so that you can earn your reputation.

KylieSweet, Oct 9, 2019 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude!! you have hit the jackpot. People already have found your site and voluntarily they are linking to it. For many webmasters it took take a life time to happen. Just keep providing content like this and you will get links which means more traffic and more money ofcourse.:p

mrb1129, Oct 9, 2019 IP