1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Those who have been banned . Please Vote

Discussion in 'Payments' started by champ_rock, Oct 28, 2007.

hi

i was just wondering that most of the people tend to get banned by adsense before they recieve their first cheques..

has anyone been banned after the first check? like may be 2-3months after that when the next payment was due?

champ_rock, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  2. Sam Asante

Sam Asante Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen a similar post elsewhere, and yes it's in the first billing time that you are usually banned :p

Sam Asante, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  3. logylaps

logylaps Active Member

Best Answers:
    The reason most people are banned before their first cheque is because google manually reviews new accounts before sending the first payment to make sure that the person has not been breaking any tos. Up till the first payment it is mostly automated checking that does not work very well.

logylaps, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  4. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are correct. Of course lots of people are banned after the first payment (just read forums :) ) - Google has quite a good system that detects invalid clicks/inflated impressions activity.

baumann93, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  5. apnits

apnits Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes u r right

apnits, Oct 28, 2007 IP