1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Those H&R Block Ads are on every site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by David26, Jan 28, 2007.

1. jeffshead

jeffshead Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone else had a problem with those H&R Block ads not loading completely? It shows 1 item remaining in the bottom of IE6 and it never loads.

It happens on my site www.majetra.com (sorry, hyperlinks are not available to me yet) and the result is my "mouseover" JavaScript will not function. In otherwords, when you hover your mouse over some of the hyperlinks on my website, the color of the links will not change as they do normally. It only does this when the H&R ads, that have the green background, try to load. The H&R ads with the black background do not seem to cause this problem.

I changed my AdSense settings last night to show only text ads, but as of this morning nothing has changed. I guess it takes a while for the changes to take effect.

jeffshead, Feb 4, 2007 IP
  2. jeffshead

jeffshead Member

Best Answers:
    Spoke to soon I guess. Some of the H&R ads with the black background also cause the mouse over issue.

jeffshead, Feb 4, 2007 IP