1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This will increase your sales by 30%

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by alexsarzan, Jul 31, 2017.

Hi ecommerce marketers!
    I want to share something I discovered recently that I hope some of you will find useful.
    The thing is, there are over 400,000 shopify stores right now, but only about 5% of them are doing this properly.
    And it's strange, because doing this can easily increase a store's revenues by 20-30% IN THE FIRST MONTH!
    If your store does 50k a month, you can set this up and running and after just a month your store will do 70k monthly.
    Crazy!
    But what's more, it's absolutely free for your business! Because what you focus on with this method is not on buying new leads, which is expensive, but on making your current customers buy more, which is free!
    Most shopify store owners aren't doing this and are losing A LOT of money!
    It's email marketing.
    All you do is hook an autoresponder up to your store and send a couple emails weekly, and the results you get from this are HUGE!
    You literally just offer people who have already bought from you more stuff, and they will gladly take it because they trust in you and your products' quality.
    Once again, it can easily increase your store's earnings by 20-30% in a month, after just a few hours of set up work.
    You can find a lot of articles and courses on email marketing online so don't miss out on this.
    Good luck!

alexsarzan, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  2. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    It might not be wise to promise something that you cannot guarantee. Everyone's results will vary. Email marketing cannot, and will not, guarantee that everyone who does it will raise their income by 20-30%. That's just not how email marketing works -- or any marketing for that matter. And it's certainly not easy money either. Hard work is still required if you wish to increase the return on any marketing investment.
    -

thebrandman, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  3. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Ecommerce is like a balanced diet. For someone to make the most of the profit, there should be 101 strategies to try. Email marketing is just 1 of many. If the entrepreneur will just give 100% effort on this, he might lose the other sales offer by other methods. It should be a diversified effort.

debbie hansen, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  4. alexsarzan

alexsarzan Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a challenge for you.

I still believe that email marketing is one of the best ways to grow your business. The best way to increase profit is by getting your current customers to spend more AND the most expensive way to grow is by getting NEW customers.

My challenge: let me manage your email marketing for a month - completely FREE. I will do all the work for you, you don't have to lift a finger. And I will prove it can get 20-30% extra sales for you (while keeping your brand and message intact). This is totally turn key and free as well. You get a boost in business and I get a testimonial for mine. Let me know if it interests you.

alexsarzan, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  5. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate the thoughtful offer, but I will have to politely decline.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  6. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I understand what he is saying, but you must effectively know how to do email marketing,
    and you need a mass email list (your own list, and not some bought list...)

You probably could do ok if you had 100k email subscribers...
    so I can see where he is coming from, however, building an email
    list is easier said then done these days as nothing is easy anymore....

dscurlock, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  7. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's great that you want to share with the forum how you have increased your sales by 30%. I'm not sure if all store owners that begin to do email marketing can reach the same result but it's definitely worth a try to do some email marketing. Offering existing customers discounts every now and then can make them more willing to do their next purchase with you. One business that I know utilize email marketing is Uber. They for example email you that you will get a discount on your next ride. I think their email campaign is working. But I don't think that email marketing is the only way to increase the sales. It should definitely be part of a strategy that implements various techniques and methods.

Then it should also be mentioned that email marketing is not that you just write a basic email text and send it in bulk to 1000+ customers. You have to put some thought into it. For example the title must be short and interesting. If it's long and sounds spammy, it's sure that it will not be read. Also you should work with the interface. A basic email, which hasn't a very friendly interface, will do more harm than good. People will not take you seriously. If you can put a good template, people will feel more trust. That's why big companies choose a good template for their emails. Timing is also something to take into account. People usually read their emails in the morning or the evening. Sending the emails in the morning or evenings will leave you on the top section of their inbox rather than in the unappealing ocean of uninteresting unread emails below.

These are just examples but I hope that you get the point.

MrKing01, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  8. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the offer. We are doing good at the moment through our diverse marketing strategies. I shall keep your message in case we might be needing your offer in the future.

debbie hansen, Aug 1, 2017 IP