1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling This site has made hundreds of dollars via Amazon Associates

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Matthew Sayle, Jun 6, 2015.

TrustedBrands.Org is an awesome site for use with Amazon Associates.

Using the plugin "Amazon Product" I can find a cool product on Amazon and use the Amazon ASIN Number to automatically import the image, description and most importantly - my affiliate link.

I am sure the 2 big questions are:

Q) If I am making so much money from this website, why in the world would I sell it?

A) Well, I found out that the Amazon Associates program is no longer available in my state (Missouri).

I tried to beat the system by using a friends address in Illinois, but I got caught.

My Amazon Associates account was permanently shut down, and instead of fighting with them - I am opting to just work on other projects.

Q) Why do I need this site? Can't I just create my own Wordpress site, import the products and make my own sales?

A) You could in fact do that. However, there are still tons of juicy links out there pointing back to this website.

What you should do is buy my site, add your Amazon Associates ID, and you can earn while you learn!

I am sure I have missed several sales since losing the affiliate link.

Also, I will teach you my 15 minute traffic trick on how to drive targeted visitors to the product listing and actually have them convert.

Normally, I charge $25.00 for this program in the Digital Point marketplace - but I will give it to the buyer of this website for free.

You can see my traffic system at work on May 9th and May 10th.
    This is NOT exchange traffic, it is manually driven by myself.

These are real, targeted visitors and it only took me about one hour to drive over 3,500 visitors with a decent conversion rate.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Matthew Sayle, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hey, Have you got any proof of earning etc? Regards

Franklin Hatchett, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  3. admin3633

admin3633 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why dont we start this websites in partnership. Instead of selling it I can use my amazon affiliate account start earning. In India amazon affiliate still works.

admin3633, Jun 7, 2015 IP