1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This Plugin is unlicensed, or has an invalid or expired activator.

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by PiCs, May 7, 2007.

This Plugin is unlicensed, or has an invalid or expired activator.

I just started getting this error when I try to bill credit cards via Authorize.net
    over the internet.

I am not sure what plugin they are talking about.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

PiCs, May 7, 2007 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Since no one else seems to be responding. The plug in, is probably the one made by ACME tech... You might try contacting them.

I'm assuming this was the old CC Authorize Plug in. Good luck, hope this helps.

Mia, May 11, 2007 IP
  3. Zack

Zack Guest

Best Answers:
    No, yet again this has to be purchased through DigitalPoint, so you might as well find another billing software vendor unless you have countless weeks to spend emailing and calling them

Zack, May 13, 2007 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What is your company name, I can look up the licensing for you and send you a copy of your keys.

digitalpoint, May 14, 2007 IP
  5. PiCs

PiCs Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys

We had switched to internet billing from the old legacy authorize.net dialup billing system back in February. I looked at the ccauthorize license when I started getting the error and it said it was only good for 20 days so I assumed that we needed to by one. I ended up going to acmetech and purchasing a new one for 350.00 so I could get some billing done.
    I am guessing we never had one but am not sure and was confused because the key said it was only good for a 20 day trial and it lasted much longer.
    Company is PICS OnLine Shawn.

PiCs, May 14, 2007 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear it worked out.. I had that same problem years ago when we moved from MacAuthorize and dialing up to ViaKlix, then on to the ccauthorize and our current merchant via Authorize.Net.

I don't miss the dialup billing days. Nice to bill a CC in seconds rather than minutes!!!

Take care!

Mia, May 14, 2007 IP
  7. pstarnes

pstarnes Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been having this problem for months and months but can't get DPoint to help me. I've just be re-installing Optigold everytime it starts giving me the invalid license error.

Acme was unable to help and said it had to go through DPoint but I could only get ignored emails and full voice mail boxes that route. I've been looking for another billing platform but I have like 15k invested in this one and we love Optigold, just wish we could get the support we use to.

Pete

pstarnes, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  8. aladin

aladin Peon

Best Answers:
    Im interested about viaklix nova payment processing,Can someone help me please? Is it safe?
    Can someone paste me the web or shop that use viaklix payment processing?
    Thanks

aladin, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest Mac Authorize - Authorize.Net. Much nicer. Viaklix was a bit of a PITA. I'd not recommend it.

Mia, Apr 26, 2010 IP