1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is spooky - was it a ghost?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Rebecca, Mar 10, 2015.

So a car crashed into the river with a mother and her 18-month-old daughter. The mother apparently died in the crash and they weren't discovered for 14 hours. All four responding police officers were insistent, there was a woman's voice crying out from the car saying - Help! But she was dead, it was just the baby that was still alive, no other people in the car.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/1...pushed-them-to-rescue-toddler-trapped-inside/

Rebecca, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've seen a ghost before, and I wasn't on drugs at the time :p

dcristo, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What did it look like? Did it say anything?

Rebecca, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  4. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It didn't say anything and I only saw it for a split second. In fact, it was that quick that I wonder if it was a figment of my imagination. It looked more like a monster than a human. It was just a head with no body that was placed on top of a chest of drawers. Do you believe in ghosts?

dcristo, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Maybe so. This happened a long time ago. I felt like I was being watched and looked up. It was a man. It was crazy though - you could see all his features and yet see through him at the same time. I was so frightened that I couldn't move. It seemed like a minute or two went by, just staring at each other - I was frozen. Then suddenly, I could move. I didn't even look back, I just ran. Never saw that particular ghost again. :)

Rebecca, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It was her spirit calling out for help because she knew her baby was still alive and needed rescuing. After help arrived and the baby was saved the spirit was able to leave. That's the best explanation you're going to get.

Mkcoy, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @Mkcoy - I bet that's what all the rescuers and the family believe. I don't know how, but that's probably what happened.

Rebecca, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  8. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How? Well the spirit is a living entity. Even after your body physically dies your spirit remains. It's like an energy. That's why you get haunted houses because something dire happened in that house to that person and the spirit (the energy that's left behind) plays out over and over again until its put to rest. This womens spirit refused to rest until her baby was saved.

There is a long road on a hill near me. It's called Hangmans hill in Epping Forest. A lot of people have died on that road. Sometimes they wasn't discovered until a few days later. Every now and then people say they saw a ghost walking in the road and they had to slam the anchors on or would have crashed into them. That's what's happening there. The spirit (the energy) remains playing out like an eternal echo over and over again until the spirit is put to rest.

It's such a strange place. Cars actually roll UP hills on their own! You can watch videos about it on YT.

Mkcoy, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  9. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Weird it looks like the car is going downhill in that video.

dcristo, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  10. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's definitely rolling UPWARDS. There are tons of videos of it happening. I've been there and tried it myself once. It is completely mind boggling. It just defies all sense and logic.

Mkcoy, Mar 10, 2015 IP