1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is my new website?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by yazarbey, Aug 11, 2018.

This is my new website and I created it about 1 month ago. What do you think about it? In your opinion is there any wrong on it?
    https://www.deleteaccount.org

yazarbey, Aug 11, 2018 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well seems nice but please tell me how you plan to monetize this website ? Adsense ?

Spartan14, Aug 11, 2018 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're all over the place. I clicked on the delete twitter option on the homepage but it took me to a category index rather than the article. Seriously, it doesn't need to it's own category, there's only one article you'll ever need to write and maintain.

The quality of the writing is poor, even allowing for ESL, this isn't written in a useful or compelling way and I'd probably go back to the search results and take the next option rather than plod through.

Decide which language you are targetting and stick with it. Devami means "read more"?
    upload_2018-8-17_13-20-27.png

I'd recommend changing your byline to "Learn how to delete", the word "just" doesn't add anything. The logo looks very cramped too and makes your masthead look very bare. White space is good, but you have a bit too much.
    [​IMG]

sarahk, Aug 16, 2018 IP