1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is great, I will join !

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by iatbm, May 16, 2006.

Help me make a welcome message so that a person who looks at it will thought think the same as the phrase in the title of this thread ;)

iatbm, May 16, 2006 IP
  2. forumbulge

forumbulge Guest

Best Answers:
    Most people dont look at welcome messages :p

A better idea is to make your forum topics and design appealing to them.

forumbulge, May 16, 2006 IP
  3. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree, many people look at welcome messages and if used properly, they can be extremely effective!

But...iatbm...I belive you are the one who will be able to write the best welcome message for your forums. You know all about them, know why people should join them, and know what your visitors are looking for...welcome messages are generally pretty basic. If you're not sure what to include in one, visit some other forums to get an idea.

GTAce, May 16, 2006 IP
  4. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:

This is very true. I cant tell you how many thank you pms Ive received in response to the welcome message.

This is a good place to point people to parts of your site you want to promote, or to try to upsell them to a subscription if you use paid subscriptions.

joeychgo, May 16, 2006 IP