1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback This Guy (Hijynx427) Spoiling My Reputation

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by dilon, Aug 14, 2016.

Respected moderator,

Today, I checked my writing thread and one of member posted that, I scam with the writers on DP.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...iters-10-per-500-words.2779881/#post-19369860

@Hijynx427 -- This guy made a post on my thread that he got the PM from other writer and told him that the op doesn't pay to anyone.

I'd like to see the conversion that he got the PM through other writer.

I hire only one writer a long time ago from here and we have been working together long time -- Though, he has stopped working with me from last two days because he got some personal issues.

If necessary, I would post my writer id here and skype info.

I request to moderator to take this matter seriously and walk through the whole matter. Without any deal, any conversion, none of the members has right to say anything about myself.

BIG WAITING.

dilon, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a moderator but I believe to the best of my knowledge, that the mods do not arbitrate disputes vis a vis members. They are here to enforce the rules only.
    The best advice anyone could give you would be to go on that thread that you highlighted and to defend yourself so that other members who are fair minded, can make up their own minds as to what happened.
    Good luck to you with all.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 14, 2016 IP
    sarahk and dcristo like this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, no privacy laws in India?
    They exist everywhere else. If you want to see it I guess you could follow the DMCA process: https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/policies
    What does that mean and how does it differ from "waiting" or "little waiting"?

sarahk, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I can't see these posts anywhere. What the hell are you even talking about, OP?

PoPSiCLe, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The post got taken down because of the language used in it.

sarahk, Aug 14, 2016 IP
    Hijynx427 likes this.
  6. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    Wait - posts can actually get taken down due to language? :D Wow... now I sorta wanna see that post *sadface* :D

PoPSiCLe, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's quite explicit..lol, Paste the URL of the post into here: http://cachedview.com/

malky66, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  8. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    Awww. Apart from the abusive sex with a bus, it sounded quite nice and composed! (well, not really)

PoPSiCLe, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  9. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't write for Dilon
    Mark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation
    1. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      warriorworkingMember
      Best Answers:
      I wrote something for him. He did not pay. He scams people!

He is also an Indian, somewhere in India, pretending to be a Westerner by using a white person's name.

Avoid him.

warriorworking, May 13, 2016Report

2. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Hijynx427Well-Known Member
      Best Answers:
      Good looks. I had that feeling. He was trying to hire at 2 cents per word, then weaseled down so I told him that I was over it and that was that. He just recently reached out to me asking if I would "accept his rate" - it's literally been almost a year since our first correspondence. Really weird. I'm really starting to resent Indian ESL learners because of this forum...

----

So there's the conversation - just because I think you're a scammer and report you to the community doesn't mean you can get preachy and ask for evidence of your own wrong-doing and *not* get it...

I remember you clearly - you said up and down that you could hire at .02/ word, then you tried pulling a fast one and halving the rate... I told you that you aren't worth my time and you would pester me with an email every two weeks or so.

Considering someone SPECIFICALLY told me that you don't pay because they saw me respond to your thread, I'd say you should just hang your head in shame and walk away.

PS - to further clarify what was in the "vulgar" post, I find it ridiculous that depraved and poverty-ridden ESL students from India will sit around watching in silence IN the same bus where a gang rape is occurring (look it up - this has happened more than once in India) yet they have the brazen balls behind their keyboard to claim such phenomenal grasp of the english language while offering SUCH affordable rates at percentages of a penny per word.
    You, "Dilon Adam" are human garbage and I can not accurately describe to the community of DP just how much they should avoid you. Not just because someone warned me, but because you're a troll and a thief of intellectual property and at very least as far as I'm concerned, you're a terrible business associate having no negotiation skills or understanding of honesty, integrity or fair exchange.

Complain your way around *this* post. Please.

Hijynx427, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  10. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before a mod enjoys it over a glass of wine and promptly deletes it because it offends 90% of their content creation population...

Please. Complain your way around *this* post.

Please.

Hijynx427, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that our mods are a bunch of winos? Well then, I think that I like them even more than I did before!:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @sarahk I couldn't help noticing a new thread in this forum with the topic being about you. Now would be a good time to open up a bottle.;)

Spoiltdiva, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Damn straight, but it's only just gone lunch time!

sarahk, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  14. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    That's the PERFECT time to open a bottle. That means it will be done in good time before dinner, when you can open another one! :D

PoPSiCLe, Nov 3, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.