1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This Certificate Is Not From A Trusted Authority

Discussion in 'Security' started by kingipod, May 10, 2012.

Hello,

I use a PayPal shopping cart on my website and every time a customer attempts to checkout through PayPal on an Android device, they receive a "This certificate is not from a trusted authority" warning message. Here's more details:

Issued to:
    www.paypal.com (PayPal, Inc)

Issued by:
    VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA (Verisign, Inc)

I also receive a similar message from Adobe. Is there any way you can help me to fix these SSL issues? I'm not processing any private information directly on my site, I'm merely transferring the customers to PayPal through PayPal's checkout system. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time and attention.

Best regards

kingipod, May 10, 2012 IP
  2. jeetmadgan

jeetmadgan Member

Best Answers:
    jeetmadgan, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  3. InnovusHost

InnovusHost Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been getting this error often in Chrome on Android. The SSL certificate is fine, it just may not be recognizing it correctly.

InnovusHost, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  4. jeetmadgan

jeetmadgan Member

Best Answers:
    Certainly agree with your comment mate, u just try it with reissue of SSL certificate on more time, might it will work for you?

jeetmadgan, Jun 17, 2012 IP