1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling This business brought me $1050 in just 4 days since starting it. Half of it is profit.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BishopStill, Apr 3, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    I just opened up my own "brick and mortar" business and it takes me the majority of my time because it's a start-up. Honestly, I don't have time to take care of it and I'd like to offer this opportunity to another fellow DPer..

How is it monetized?
    The concept is simple. You, as the business owner, offer free safety kits to kindergardens, pre-schools, ministries and other places that have to do with kids aged 3+.

You can offer those kits for free by searching for a local business that wants to sponsor those kits. Being children oriented, 90% of the business contacted respond positive to this, because they also have the opportunity to promote their business on the cover of those kits.

All the business details are described in a PDF and also you get my own emails I used to get my first order in just 4 days.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Nope. No social media accounts or ads needed.

How much time does this site take to run?
    This business takes about 1-3 hours a day. Of course, you can work more for bigger income. OR YOU CAN SIMPLY OUTSOURCE THE WHOLE PROCESS TO A Virtual assistant.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Finding pre-schools to accept the free kit and finding business to sponsor them. That's all.

Please let me know if you have further questions. I'm only looking for serious buyers. Please do not waste my time with silly offers or questions.

Happy bidding! May the best bidder win.

BishopStill, Apr 3, 2017 IP