1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

thinking of uploading my website with adsense...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by kev269, Dec 28, 2004.

Hi,

I have a site about broadband in the UK and it also has a page on video conferencing and Voice Over IP and broadband TV.

I'm thinking of uploading it and putting Adsense on it to get some extra cash. But what I want to know is, is it even worth doing it?

How would i be able to get people to come to it when there are thousands of pages if you search for 'broadband' in Google?

I've read a lot of people that have made sites on certain topics just for Adsense, but it would be useful if I could know whether these people get any impressions and how I can help my site get more impressions.

Thanks for your help
    Kev

kev269, Dec 28, 2004 IP
  2. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think there are many of us who earn enough to cover our bandwidth costs etc... and a little extra. It is the best one out there....

NewComputer, Dec 28, 2004 IP
  3. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Broadband, video conferencing, VoIP and broadband TV are high-paying keywords. your challenge is to get traffic. You will be surprised by the extra cash you earn from adsense if you manage to get just 500 unique visitors a day.

dejaone, Dec 28, 2004 IP
  4. Infiniterb

Infiniterb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the site and good luck with adsense. You'll enjoy it.

As far as optimizing your site for keywords, you may want to join the Co-Op Ad network to get a lot of backlinks to your site. I've also written a little guide on getting traffic to your web site in my sig link. It's a small guide, and perhaps will help you get started.

Infiniterb, Dec 28, 2004 IP
  5. kev269

kev269 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for ur help

kev269, Dec 28, 2004 IP