1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thinking of joining cj - please help

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Trisha, Jun 12, 2006.

I'm thinking of joining Commission Junction but I'd love to know if they have anything in their programme that allows you to build a virtual store. I want to display a range of products on my website that will be put into categories on different pages. I'd like visitors to be able to see the images and descriptions of the products they are interested in before they go to the merchant's site. I'd be really grateful for any help. Thanks in advance.

Trisha, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  2. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can build a virtual store and is a good idea.

But CJ do not provide any code or structural resource for your virtual store. Only product data.

You will need to select the advertises and its products and put the links inside your virtual store.

Some advertises provides RSS feeds that you can use in your virtual store to automatically fill with the products details and prices every week.

Micromag, Jun 12, 2006 IP