1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Thinking About Selling My Design/Hosting Business

Discussion in 'Services' started by simplyg123, Dec 30, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this if not please feel free to move and infraction me.

I am really considering selling my business Skilled Graphics - http://skilledgraphics.com

Skilled Graphics is an affordable graphic and web design company. We also offer hosting (hosting and domains registration brought in about $5000 this year)... I have been living off of Skilled Graphics for about 5 years now. Sales are down a bit now, but year before last I brought in over $50,000 from this business alone. Its not a lot but its not horrible either, and if someone on here is tech savvy I am sure they can make it work for them too. We rank number one on Google for the term "affordable graphic design"

I am just about ready to hand over everything. In the last two years my life has been crazy, and I just need a new start. the business initially was run by my wife and myself, now its just me, and honestly I cant handle the amount of business coming in.

If anyone is interested feel free to make me an offer... This is a real money maker for the right person. I figured I would start her first as DP is where it all started. I started my interest right here at DP by entering contest and developing a real nack for the design industry, so Here I am to offer back years of hard work to someone with the right funds...

More info:
    Site is powered by Joomla
    Thousands of pages indexed
    Hosting uses WHMCS and cost me roughly $45 monthly through innohosting.com

Feel free to ask any questions that you might have.

simplyg123, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    it is the wrong spot on the forums, which is going to make it hard for buyers to see your site, but I wanted to mention, that if this has $50k per year potential, it is worth while to try to sell it on flippa.
    If you press the report button, you can ask the mods to move your thread over to the BST section, where sites are listed for sale.

On another note. You have worked hard to build this up, so I wanna make sure you know your options. There are some people here, who would be happy to work, doing the majority of the design work for you, I am just thinking, that if you can have someone help you out, and still make 50% profit (after all fees), it might relieve you of your stress

matt_62, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  3. Skin3

Skin3 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Kindly Check PM, Thanks!

Skin3, Jan 27, 2014 IP