1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Think Before Working with adskeeper.co.uk and mgid.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by aryan481, Feb 19, 2017.

Recently i register with adskeeper.co.uk for my site within 24hrs account and website approved that was nice ,
    i added there widget to my site because i saw they are working with extratorrent too , so thought it will be no problem with my site too, after start using i made $10 within 24hrs 100k impression and 100 clicks
    but after that they just blocked my site and told me my site traffics are fake and click was fraud , huh ,
    i have a site with alexa world rank 25k , i told them i can send you my google data for traffics proof but they denied and said "we don't want that"

so i did add mgid ads on my site i worked with mgid in past for same site , and same problem happen they blocked my site really ?

both ads network are same , they sent me same email , all words and mails was same so thought they are same ,

but i am happy they blocked my site within 24hrs on $10 money so no waste of time and money

so , better check before trying these sites ,
    i got payment several time from mgid for same site , was working with mgid from 2013 now they changed there terms they only work with big torrents sites as there account manager told me .

aryan481, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  2. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    10 USD for 100k impression is nothing.even worse when you find them scam and they ban you.

emirmous, Feb 19, 2017 IP