1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Things aspiring writers need to know about iWriter

Discussion in 'General Business' started by napoleonfirst, Dec 9, 2013.

iWriter is a website that allows anyone with decent English skills to earn some good bucks online. However, they need to know some important things before starting off using this website.

1. You can become an Elite or Premium writer quickly. There is an option where you can become an Elite or Premium writer quickly, but I do not remember the exact place that this option appears on the site. You need to pay around $150 for the test, and you will become an Elite or Premium writer if you pass them.
    2. Start off writing and get experience. You need to learn some things about the site, the process, and how things work here to succeed.
    3. They have a lot of payment options. They pay weekly and have other option. You can even use Payoneer if you live outside USA to get your money within days after it arrives at Paypal.

napoleonfirst, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  2. emvy548

emvy548 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I fully agree that iWriter is the best place to write for writers. The most attractive feature for writers is that you can join in as a standard writer and then work your way up to an elite writer. When you submit your article, you get feedback on your article with which you can improve your writing. It is easy to join them at the standard level though of course you must know how to write well.

I also get articles for my blogs from iWriter. I have several blogs and writing for each one of them is not realistic. There is no limit to how many articles you can order, the only thing you need to do is to replenish your account as per the number of articles that you are ordering. It is the only place that I have seen where you can order articles, rewrites as well as press releases at excellent rates. If you use the main PR sites for getting press releases written it will cost you at least 5-10 times of what it costs at iWriter.

Whether you are a blog owner who orders content or a writer, iWriter is the best place to be.

emvy548, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  3. napoleonfirst

napoleonfirst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are some people complaining about the fact that scammers can be inside iWriter. I have seen a lot of requests from people with low iWriter rating. I do not write for those people.

napoleonfirst, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  4. Penny678

Penny678 Peon

Best Answers:
    Avoid clients with no history, too. Some of them scam writers by rejecting every article and just constantly creating new accounts. I see "700-word listicles required for health websites" requested by a different brand-new profile practically every day.

Penny678, Feb 27, 2020 IP