1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thesis survey regarding stock agencies

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Frankidor, Apr 1, 2021.

Hello everyone!

I am an interactive media student from Tampere University of Applied Sciences and I am currently writing my bachelor's thesis on the use of stock agencies during COVID-19 times. I am trying to research how COVID-19 has affected the usage of stock agencies from the perspective of their customers. I am looking for people who have ever licensed any kind of content from a stock agency to answer my Google Forms survey. The survey is short as it will only take roughly 3 minutes to answer. Your answers would really help me to graduate! Your answers will be handled anonymously, and they will only be used for research purposes for the thesis.

Link to survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezCA1Jk-MIQLM5NR7Zi_KKfuigopDzKDPeC_ieWb7T_444EA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me in this thread.

Thank you in advance!

Frankidor, Apr 1, 2021 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just completed your survey. You might get more interest/responses here if you were a bit more clear about what you need. What I mean is that when I read your title of this post, I thought that you were talking about financial stock agencies/brokers not photo stock agencies/brokers. This is an Internet Marketing forum so many people use stock images; not so many invest in stocks, imo.

jrbiz, Apr 2, 2021 IP