1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

There's an Otis on the Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Otis, Apr 26, 2015.

Wassup folks. I'm Otis.

Truth is I'd been hearing about Digital Point for awhile now, even though I don't personally know anyone that is an active member. So lo & behold, I have taken the plunge.

Let's see...a little about me. Well for starters, I've been around IM for some time. Luckily, I've managed to make a buck or two here & there, but nothing steady (or significant). And in the spirit of actually turning this hobby into a business, I am here.

My primary project currently is my blog FreeStateMents. It's a little personal blog, but I have ambitions of it actually turning into something worthwhile. We'll see. Throughout my time here, I plan to learn from those that have profited before me (& even add a random insight on occasion). And I promise I will be a good forum citizen - honest. So now you know.

Let's talk.

Otis, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  2. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there @Otis let me be the first to welcome to the forum and to wish you succe$$

briguy, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  3. Otis

Otis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you briguy. I appreciate the warm welcome. It's nice to feel a sense of inclusion.

Otis, Apr 29, 2015 IP