1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

There's an Allah's Islam and a mullah's Islam: SRK

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by bina, Dec 8, 2008.

Shah Rukh Khan talking abt terrorism in the aftermath of Mumbai terrorist attacks..

“Let me clarify, I have read the holy Qoran. It states that if you heal one man, you heal the whole mankind, and if you hurt one man, you hurt the whole mankind. Nowhere in the Qoran does it say that jihad will lead you to jannat (paradise),” Shah Rukh said.

“There is an Islam from Allah and — I am not being anti — very unfortunately, there is an Islam from the Mullahs. I appeal to all of them to please give the youngsters, the right reading of the Qoran,” he said.

have to agree with him ther! when will this madness stop!!

bina, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  2. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with him but being a superstar that he is, he has to clarify what he means by "Mullahs".
    Mullah means teacher/master, so to generlize all teachers as spreading ignorance is not the best. I know this term is even used by Muslims (SRK being one) to describe the radical teachers but really it's just a word used by the media and which is now shoved into our brains..

Anyways, good on SRK for saying, he should do more really!

M5love, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  3. jeewant_gupta_051275

jeewant_gupta_051275 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its good on SRKs behalf to have come forward and shown resentment towards the dastardly acts. May peace prevail

jeewant_gupta_051275, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  4. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In Islam, Muslims are mandated to do Jihad against everyone (including Christians and Jews) to form a Muslim utopia that rules the entire universe.

Peace,

Barti1987, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  5. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude; are you a Muslim?

contentedge, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  6. SecureWebDev

SecureWebDev Active Member

Best Answers:
    peace to you too...
    but your incorrect.
    Where is your proof?
    without proof your statement cannot be validated.

and no he's just ignorant.

SecureWebDev, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  7. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers:
    I think he is a muslim and that is the sad part.

Young kids are brainwashed on this idiology of comitting Jihad to everyone who does not follow their religion.

their women has no rights, not even allowed to show their faces in public.

Pretty sad.

lumpia, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  8. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're an ignorant fool, you're the one brainwashed. :)

M5love, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  9. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second that...the sad part is...they never educate themselves other than listen to what others tell them (brainwashed)

Realm, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  10. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't say anything about bickerings going over here

But SRK has done a good thing..

Freewebspace, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  11. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers:
    Stop telling your children that killing 10 people or more will get your virgins in heaven with pork.

lumpia, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  12. Barti1987

Best Answers:
    I don't have to be a Muslim to know about Islam. However, I did study about Islam and probably know more about it that anyone else on this forum.

If it makes you feel any better, Judaism and Christianity are also the same when it comes to fight the non believers (who are doing wrong by disobeying God).

Your post seemed logical, till you started with the insults.

In Islam, at first, in the Quran it says in 2-256 that "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." which many ignorant Muslims use as a case to say see, in Islam there is no Compulsion. The fact is that this verse was revleaed when the Mohamed did not have any political power. When he did, he was later ordered by Allah in 2-193 to "And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression."

Peace,

Barti1987, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  13. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes: ya ok dude.. you just made a joke of yourself here...

So if you know the history then why not read with context? I am Muslim and I read the Quran with context. Why not try to find out what that verse really means rather than spewing nonsense?
    This verse means to fight those who fight you, (read OPPRESSION) :rolleyes:

M5love, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  14. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    72 Virgins MYTH

ThraXed, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  15. Barti1987

Best Answers:
    90% of the Quran (besides stories) isn't by context, rather by "reasoning". Most if not all Verses came down by reasons, events and/or questions that were risen by the people. Sometimes you see a verse that was revelaed in Mecca while the next in Madina.

Let me explain to you the second verse, which appears in the Quran two times. First as explained above, then in 8 - 39.

The first appearance was revealed after the Mohamed ordered some of his companions to make a raid on the Meccean tribe which ended up in some deaths on the side of Mecceans. It was at the time in the "Forbidden Months", which was customary that no one should kill, steal or do harm to others. Mohamed was angry at the companions for disgracing him, but then Allah sent those verses to OK their actions:

Now that was when Mohamed did not have an army established nor much power.

It was later on when Mohamed started his conquests that Allah ordered him in 8-39 to do the same, this time the context is pretty much stronger:

Hope this clear things for you.

Peace,

Barti1987, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  16. contentedge

Best Answers:
    I think you are mistaken. I am not a Muslim. I asked that question because I was under the impression that you're a Muslim and suddenly, out of nowhere, you came up with a post which could make the Muslims in this forum see red. I am agnostic by choice and I don't care two hoots about religion. ;)

And oh; could someone, possibly a practicing Muslim, explain the verses Azizny has come up with in his previous post?

contentedge, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  17. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One Question. How gives SRK a right to speak about Religion and secondly, I agree to the fact that there are stingy elements in every community. The issue of Islam is spoken most of as it leads to Global Issues. However, there are also similar elements in every other religion. All followers do believe in the message of peace and harmony. However, yes to a certain extent, being open does hurts as it is Anti-Religious. And the permission to wage war against such wrong doers is allowed, as they are changing the religion to their own needs and requirements.

A Word of advise. There is no point being stingy, and there is no point being open-minded in religion. The religion permits you to think, but to a level. The scope of religion starts after that level, so please consider the base of anything (SAHIH) advised by the religion. They are for the ultimate good.

Xavier_3D, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  18. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers:
    answer this.

Why are your women not allowed to show their faces in public?

lumpia, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  19. contentedge

Best Answers:
    And who in the hell gives you that permission?

contentedge, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  20. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    aziz, I am not well versed in the Quran to have a "debate" with you and even if I was, I wouldn't really debate anything because I am not knowledgable enough. To have a proper discussion, I would have to have extensive knowledge of Quran and Hadith. Picking and choosing things from Quran only leads to distortion. The Quran can be interpreted in many ways and I may be wrong in interpreting and I don't want to take that risk. If you trust on what you're saying, go have a talk with traditional Aalim (scholar), he will gave you the answers you require because I have no clue what you're trying do here from going to one chapter to other, I don't know what you're trying to connect. :)

Who said that? You? The media? Your friends? Who? Bring the source and I will clarify.

M5love, Dec 9, 2008 IP