1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

there is more then 1 million thread in a forum but showing 0 thread 0 post

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by anandimhere, May 22, 2012.

my forum have a section where there was more then a million threads and post were posted. today all of sudden i saw on home page there was showing 0 post 0 thread in that forum only.Rest category were working as fine.while in forum statistics that forum post count was not showing.

when i opened that forum i was seeing all thread was there . Then i have started maintenance, doing update counter , rebuild stat. etc. now i saw that forum is not available either in homepage or in admin control panel < forum manager.

i have tried to start same name category and it got started. i donno wats wrong happening..please some one help me ..there is more then a million post and that thread was most traffick generating for me..

Since my database size is still intact i assume that all the threads are still there.

Help plz

this the same problem i am having

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/135989-category-lost

Last edited: May 22, 2012
    anandimhere, May 22, 2012 IP
  2. webmaster1189

webmaster1189 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most probably someone has hacked your vb and deleted the posts, did you check logs?

webmaster1189, May 23, 2012 IP