1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling There Is A Fine Line Between Mediocrity and Excellent Writing. Can't You See?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Damilola, Feb 5, 2010.

Hello Everyone,

There are writers and THE writers, there are content producers and THE content producers. Though they share similarity in spelling, they are essentially different in quality and functionality.

I will like to pride myself for being one of THE writers and THE content producers. This is not mere computer scribble, but a FACT. I am an Ezinearticle expert, a certified Helium writer, a well rated Associatedcontent author ... and a valued member of a plethora of several other well known writers' community.

So, when I say that I can only deliver the best? I expect you to believe me.

The essentials of writing on the net are on the tips of my fingers and I can easily employ them to write exceptional and easily accessed articles for you. I am strategic at using keywords to produce articles, copywritings (be it technology, medical, business), opinion writings, journalism, travel pieces, Ebooks, and several other forms of writing that may tickle your fancy. So all what you have to do is to pick among the lot.

For 1C per word I will be your loyal scribe, and I will communicate and market your values to the world.

PM me if you are interested.

Yours dutifully,

Dammy.

Damilola, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  2. content.quality44

content.quality44 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you write product reviews? If yes, pls PM some of your samples and we can take it further from there. The niche would be - Health.

content.quality44, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  3. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Send me samples, and tell me what are your best topics/niche to write? thanks

guniwan, Feb 7, 2010 IP