1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Theory on MSN adcenter, see if this resonates

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by amadams, Nov 10, 2006.

Quick background, I use large keyword lists hit a wide audience. I also make frequent changes to my accounts. Not a problem with Google, but MSN is a bloody nightmare. My phone conversations with adcenter support have left me with the impression that changes are not in the works. So I see two possibilities. 1)They blew it, badly, in terms of ease of use and intuitiveness, or 2)It's actually built user-unfriendly to discourage large keyword lists and targetting of a wide audience. Any thoughts or similar experiences?

amadams, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  2. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    They have made a lot of improvements over the last year and I'm sure more are coming. adCenter is about a year old...you have to expect some growing pains. You dont have to like it though:)

GuyFromChicago, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  3. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I also expect to continue to see more changes but there are some growing pains with any new programs no ones gets it right at first :)

xboxundone, Nov 12, 2006 IP