1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

THEME IS NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Aaron111, Jun 26, 2016.

in PPC adwords why google claiming my sites is not mobile friendly" because of this who know rather it matters or not??? meaning i get calls from people searching mobile devices" and they arent mobile scrioted ... so why all the gloom in adwords over this????????/

Aaron111, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Could you rephrase your question please?

I can't work out if your question is
    • Why do the adwords people think my site isn't mobile friendly?
    • Does it matter that my site isn't mobile friendly?

sarahk, Jun 26, 2016 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  3. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes pls answer both questions:
    • Why do the adwords people think my site isn't mobile friendly?
    • Does it matter that my site isn't mobile friendly?

Aaron111, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We don't know your site but this thread may help: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/problem-mobile-friendly-test.2782660

It may not matter, it all depends on your target market and the information you are conveying.

If your site is an online tool for architects then it may be a requirement to have a large screen to be able to use the tool properly.
    If your site is an online jokes site like 9gag then it's vital that it's mobile friendly
    Then again, if you have an app for your site then all the mobile traffic will use the app and you don't need to worry.
    But if your site relies on people searching and visiting and it's the kind of site people look for while on the move, or away from their desks, then mobile is important.

sarahk, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  5. styletomes

styletomes Peon

Best Answers:
    If your website doesn't have a responsive theme and isn't optimized for mobile devices, Google will not consider it mobile friendly.

A lot of traffic (and ad traffic) now comes from mobile devices. A significant portion of my traffic is mobile. It's almost a necessity at this point to have a mobile friendly site, even if it means telling people that your site is best viewed on a large screen when they reach your site through a mobile device. It's especially important since Google penalizes websites that aren't mobile optimized. (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6196932?hl=en)

styletomes, Jun 27, 2016 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  6. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    styles" i knew change had to be made sooner or later" thanks

Aaron111, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  7. pkbagorio1

pkbagorio1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think 70% of Google users have a mobile device so Google will penalize you for not having a mobile friendly site.

pkbagorio1, Sep 9, 2016 IP