1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"the Youtube Clickbank Product Partnership Proposal"

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by KenDockins, Feb 7, 2013.

Let's choose a SMART CLICKBANK PRODUCT and create a helpful YOUTUBE VIDEO CHANNEL for it. Link all videos to the same 2 pages.

Page one is a squeeze page. What is the squeeze page "giveaway?"

There is NONE -- except for an absolutely profound solution. In other words, the headline itself will become the enticement for sign-ups.

We will brainstorm together long enough to create a headline which, in itself, can become the sales giveaway motivation. Page TWO is the Blogger content support center post.

Now, all of this might sound easy in theory. However, it takes LOTS of work.

Thus, we need to split BOTH the work load AND all profits equally, in a 50/50 share. In a nutshell, this is a free and simplistic partnership proposal with absolutely NO "financial" outlay necessary.

But it DOES require:

-- Due diligence;

-- Fortitude;

-- Honesty;

-- Integrity;

-- Perseverance;

... PLUS, it requires Wisdom, Working, and Waiting for the campaign seeds to blossom.

So, here is a quick overview of the items to be created:

1. Ongoing, high quality blog content for the product info support center.

2. A basic squeeze page.

3. A fundamental sales landing page.

4. A simple autoresponder system (I use MailChimp, because it's effective, respectable, and free).

5. A handwritten series of approximately 10 autoresponder messages.

6. A series of 40 assorted, low budget YouTube videos.

By the way, YouTube now thrives on specialized keywords, other than the typical Google phrases, and I already have the YouTube keyword analysis system.

Are you the talented man or woman who fits the above partnership description almost perfectly?

KenDockins, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  2. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    other than video creation, I can handle rest of the stuff and willing to take part.

wtg, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  3. KenDockins

KenDockins Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. I do appreciate that, and will surely consider it.

Now, did you notice that this particular project relies upon video?

Definitely, I would need someone to help in creating videos of all types for this project, because we need FORTY of them. There is hardly any way for one person to make 40 videos (along with other responsibilities that exist on the web, and in life, as well).

Perhaps you and I are a lot alike... in that I already do "the other stuff," and lots of it, in a high quality way.

Yet, I do not personally have the software, facilities, or equipment to make videos of high quality on an ongoing basis without cost.

I want you to understand,, as well, this enlightening fact...

Videos, in year 2013, can be almost ANY medium, any style, any length, short, long, with pictures, withut pictures, with animation, without animation... they can even be Powerpoint presentation slides or just a guy standing at a blackboard writing something.

Videos can be live screenshot capture sequences, or just a whiteboard with letters flying across the screen.

A video can be a head shot, and full body action.. or even two people from different parts of the world ... "editing" their pieces of the video together into one single movie.

Video can be sound with no talking, or talking with no sound.

So, when you say you cannot help with videos, think about it -- because perhaps you CAN.

For example, a video could even be you holding a microphone to the mouth of another person, as THEY say what is needed or respond to your questions -- like an interview, in a way.

In that light I could probably make about 10 videos myself... but I also wanted a guy who is even better than me to make the rest of them.

Reconsider, or if you know anyone else, recommend them, as well.

Thanks.

hat

s a VIDEO campaigne BIGGEST part of this parci

KenDockins, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  4. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah KenDockins,

It's certainly make sense and yep in 2013 a video can be anything. As simple as a PPT or text to speech engine output or a professional whiteboard scribbling.

I had experience with setting up sales funnels thats the reason i wanted to stay away from Video creation.

I would agree it's always great to try something new, something we have never done before.

Are you willing to get started on this project right away? I have few design and marketing projects in hand which is gonna take few more days to complete before i can concentrate on this.

wtg, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  5. KenDockins

KenDockins Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, next step, since you are still interested, is to decide on "exact" details of our work expectations.

For example, exactly how many visitors do you need to send to our page on a monthly basis, in order to receive a 50/50 profit split? Or, how many articles or web pages must I write for this project on a monthly basis, in order to receive a 50/50 split?

I ask a new partner for his or her ideas about "TRUST." How can we establish trust and set up our work assignments to know that each is doing his part?

KenDockins, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  6. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i will PM you to discuses further on it.

Nice put on the trust part, I would answer this on the public space just incase someone else might get benift in his/their next partnership.

On internet , I have learned not to trust anyone. its a fact if its written , if its not, its a lie.

Using a project management script (I use projectpier) ,define the scope and tasks milestones for each member along with due dates and give them their login details to get the job done and track the progress

i see it perfectly fit

wtg, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  7. KenDockins

KenDockins Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be clear, my partnership proposals are "individual" ones. In other words, you and I would be the ONLY two people working on the particular project that we select.

So, this is not one of those huge team-oriented tasks. In fact, it is only for YOU, and ONLY for the one website campaign project upon which we mutually agree.

FYI: A little more about me... I now place these advertisements on the forum because I wish to REDUCE the workload I already have -- and NOT to take on EXTRA work that needs to be completed.

In other words, if you supply the missing task for my campaign, I will also supply the missing task word for YOURS. In this way,I am not actually INCREASING my own work load -- because there will always be a partner to share the load.

In return for that mutual workload sharing, I am also willing to split all profits from our page promotion equally, 50/50. By the way, this is probably very important to ask...

Which subjects, topics, niches are you HIGHLY passionate about?

KenDockins, Feb 14, 2013 IP