1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Yahoo! and Microsoft Search Alliance

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by YahooPete, Feb 18, 2010.

Hey Everybody,

If you haven't heard the news, I wanted to let you know that Yahoo! and Microsoft have received U.S. and E.U. regulatory clearance for their search transaction. The Yahoo! and Microsoft Search Alliance will provide a competitive search platform that we believe will drive innovation in search and search advertising, offer a more engaging and personalized experience for consumers, and create greater value for advertisers and publishers. It will not immediately affect your account.

We've created two websites to provide information about the alliance in general, how it will affect advertisers and other interested parties, and what's going to happen next. I invite you to visit searchalliance.com or The Yahoo! Transition Center for the details. I'd be happy to also entertain your questions here, although--having just received regulatory clearance--I hope you understand that we don't yet have all of the answers.

Cheers,

YahooPete

YahooPete, Feb 18, 2010 IP