1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The What is The Point Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mkcoy, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you're missing it, but you've answered it yourself:

Content Maestro, Mar 15, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Mkcoy, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  3. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, ranting or complaining about a troublesome situation doesn't get you anywhere but only aggravates your pain.
    Keep on ranting if that's doing you any good. Good luck.:)

Content Maestro, Mar 16, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it does. It helps you get it off your chest. A problem shared is a problem halved.

Don't try and be clever just for the sake of trying to be clever. It don't suit you.

Mkcoy, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  5. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Sharing your problem is one thing and ranting about it is another. I hope you're smart enough to know the difference.:)
    BTW, check for yourself who's the one trying to be really 'clever'.;) Perhaps, you need your advice more than anyone else. As for what suits me and what not, I certainly don't need you to tell me about it.:)

Goodbye and have a nice day.

jrbiz likes this.
  6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh go do one. Youre talking just for the sake of talking.

Mkcoy, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  7. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Maybe, just like you're ranting for the sake of ranting.;)

jrbiz likes this.
  8. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Calm down y'all! :)

I have something to share, I need to get this off my chest. Haiiiii. So here goes...

What's the point of spreading rumors? I do understand that rumors can't be avoided specially among co workers - but how I wish that rumors are close to the actual facts. That feeling of being surrounded by negative vibes is really draining, it affects my productivity which of course will reflect to my weekly evaluation :(.

I was just thinking what does these people get from spreading these ridiculous stories? Does it make them feel good about themselves? Does it make them a better person than I am? The latter, I don't think so...

Vitarank, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  9. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well they are just pathetic people with nothing better to do with their time and do it because they are silly and immature and because its the only way they know how to fit in.

Rise above such silliness and live by example. Go about your business with your head held high and air of confidence. And above all, always smile and be happy, because it confuses the hell out of people!

Mkcoy, Mar 16, 2015 IP
    jrbiz and Vitarank like this.
  10. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mkcoy! :D

I'm so close on b*tching out again and confront them but I choose not too :D. The last time I did that I got suspended LOL.

Vitarank, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  11. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if people are harassing you at work or are making your working experience an uncomfortable one then you need to go the powers that be and make an official complaint against them.

Harassment in the work place no matter what shape, form or colour it takes on is taken very seriously and rightfully so. Nobody deserves to be treated like that and its childish if they are.

Therefore if that is the case then stand up for yourself and make an official complaint. You can complain to your employer and even take it higher and complain to their employers.

Here's a link to ACAS with a form you can download and fill in. Note from their site
    Bullying and harassment make someone feel anxious and humiliated. Feelings of anger and frustration at being unable to cope may be triggered. Some people may try to retaliate in some way. Others may become frightened and demotivated. Stress, loss of self-confidence and self-esteem caused by harassment or bullying can lead to job insecurity, illness, absence from work, and even resignation. Almost always job performance is affected and relations in the workplace suffer.

Don't let them get away with an injustice. No matter how small. Good luck!

Mkcoy, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  12. safetynetzero

safetynetzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's impossible for people to be anything other than who they 'are' at this point in their life.
    Sometimes it's better to accept their antics, as frustrating as they may be, as just part of the deal and move on to the next person.

safetynetzero, Apr 3, 2015 IP