1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

the way to cheat adsense and make thousands of US$ quickly

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by casawi, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Dwaighty

Dwaighty Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you people see any programming proof to back up what he pretends to have discovered? What he described is very unclear and fuzzy and the fact that he tells his name and brags about *cheating* Google should get you thinking. If he managed to get a steady income source without doing nothing at all...would he even consider sharing it with others?

My opinion is that this is just a link bait.

Dwaighty, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  2. 1one

1one Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used same technology, but more advanced to get more clicks :) This will work. In any case you'll be baned in 2 cases:
    1. someone report to google that you use modified show_ads script.
    2. gooogle people will check your site in owing to fast growing of earnings

1one, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  3. sb225

sb225 Banned

Best Answers:
    wow great

looks like that he driving traffic to his blog
    I dont believe this type and what he gets explaining on his blog ?
    do he earn anything for telling secrets ?

sb225, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  4. Dwaighty

Dwaighty Peon

Best Answers:
    No, he doesn't...and if he used this "trick" it doesn't mean he's a very honest person, so why share with others?

Again, my opinion is that he is bluffing and I won't change it until someone shows some real proofs. (screenshots of earnings are not proofs...)

Dwaighty, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  5. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes its True ....... he didn't get his check ... he never get that

every Indians are not like this and he is a "fool" his idea never wont work

1, he should show his check after received
    2, if its great idea then he never show it on public blog ( he can keep making money , is he don't like to be rich ? :rolleyes: )
    3, sure he is a banned publisher , he want to stop this business because of his revenge against adsense ..... lol he cant

leandar, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  6. lalitnagrath

lalitnagrath Banned

Best Answers:
    can u PM me some of u r experiences ? :)

lalitnagrath, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  7. <_f1r3b4ll_>

<_f1r3b4ll_> Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing I'm going to get out right away, even I couldn't resist posting in this thread and then going over to visit his blog. This is a very clever link bait, and I doubt this guy's name is real. In fact, I don't think anything of this person is real, but whatever.

Anyways, from what is available as evidence, it is clear that this trick can in fact generate you thousands of dollars via Google Adsense, however, the key thing you have to keep in mind is that you do not necessarily get the money delivered to your "home". The balance might show a few thousand dollars on his account, but that does not mean this person will actually receive the money. Any experienced Google Adsense publisher knows that and any person whom is banned knows that.

Secondly, the fact that Google Adsense allows one to open a Google Adsense account is not a bad thing either! Fact is, this is one of the greatest assets that any advertising publisher program can offer a user interested in generating revenue of some king; the easier it is to apply, the more people become interested because of the synonymous phrase "easy money online."

The Google Adsense application process works to Google's advantage in a number ways and it also works to the advantage of its applicants in a number ways. The benefits are inherit, there is no need to discuss them here.

Further, do not take an easy application process to mean that a program is not secure. For those of you whom know, Google is more than a search engine as they are involved in many financial ventures with some showing great potential to change humanity more than its search engine. Google first used to be a search engine, but now, I believe Google is a company first and a search engine second. For lack of better words, Google is a company that has its own search engine.

Also, this has the idea of a link bait and it resonates of a method that the rich jerk outlines in his book. I won't outline the method as I'm aware that douche (Rich Jerk) is always monitoring DP and other forums to see what people say about him or if someone leaks his information.

Yes, this person who can be a he or a she and could be from India or another part of the world where Google Adsense is allowed did post this information and did provide some type of exhibits to possibly substantiate his/her claims about a flaw in a multi-billion dollar corporation, but the reality is that some of the exhibits look rather "odd". I looked at the pics and they do look strange, almost as if some elements of the photographs have been edited with photo and image software.

In conclusion, this is a link bait because why of all places would you share your method of making money with total strangers on a forum that is probably visited by Google Adsense employees?

I give the creator of this blog credit for the genius idea, but that is about it.
    The presentation is very poorly assembled because of the "not necessarily so" factors involved in Google Adsense earnings.

So what that this person can generate a money on Google Adsense? They don't provide any feedback as to how long that account remained unbanned. They don't state if they ever got paid.

The only thing that is true about this entire thread is that the idea might have the potential to to generate thousands of dollars in Google Adsense earnings, but does that mean you will get paid? Not necessarily so.

For those of you whom are interested in calling this person's bluff, please don't use your Google Adsense account for this. Open up another account and use that account as a test account. I bet your account will be banned the moment you update your payment details and you are set to receive payments.

Call my bluff?

Great idea, made me want to post in this, too!

<_f1r3b4ll_>, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  8. AngelaE8654

AngelaE8654 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know much about Javascript, but to me it looks like he's using some kind of software to fraudulently click the ads. Adsense is a great program and some people are making a lot of money with it. Why cheat it? Why not follow the example of other people who are making a nice income and drive targetted traffic to your site who will click the ads in a natural manner?

AngelaE8654, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  9. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The thing that worries me (slightly) is how many people who have read his blog naive enough actually try it?

Dean_Saliba, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  10. alexei_aus

alexei_aus Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol.

any news on the guy?

alexei_aus, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  11. grg

grg Guest

Best Answers:

No, this is nothing. The worst thing is this can be taken seriously by some advertisers, which just cancel their adwords campagains and then we all will hurt...

it's link bait, don't spread it.

grg, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  12. BonusOnline

BonusOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    At least, you tried to share other people, thanks anyway

BonusOnline, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  13. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    advertisers keeping their adwords account depend upon their selling and profit

leandar, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  14. igi_smalls

igi_smalls Peon

Best Answers:
    let us start up a new thread "how long until he's banned from google" hahaa

igi_smalls, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  15. cgshelf

cgshelf Peon

Best Answers:
    There was an article about this guy and his method in Digit Magazine. http://www.thinkdigit.com/. They are telling that they also tried the same technique and its working. They are claiming that even Google aware of this. I tried to get that article and I couldn't see it online.

Btw, both of these guys got their account banned by Google :).

cgshelf, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  16. the_shadowfax_rider

the_shadowfax_rider Peon

Best Answers:
    I certainly agree with this! No wonder why google has punished several innocent publishers [:X]

the_shadowfax_rider, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  17. GeorgeTheSplurge

GeorgeTheSplurge Banned

Best Answers:
    Google wants this kind of fraud going on and likes to overlook it because it makes more profits from them.

At the bottom of his blog he explains to everyone the reason he does this is too show us how bad adwords really are. Google doesn't care because they'll make more money, and the puny little advertisers can never stop them.

lol

GeorgeTheSplurge, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  18. danamaxim

danamaxim Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand... It is all so confuse... I think it's a scam!

danamaxim, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  19. grg

grg Guest

Best Answers:
    But creating campagain going always with some risk - more risk, less people willing to use this way. This IS something called authority sometimes...

grg, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  20. Computer(Jew)

Computer(Jew) Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To people worrying about Indian webmaster reputation - stop worrying. It's irrelevant in this case.

Anyway - look at the screen shot at

[​IMG]

Image taken from http://www.mgoos.com/screenshot.jpg

1) He is looking at this current month - notice the browser url
    2) Notice the automated reports availible to him - there is not "since last payment" report type
    3) Based on A and B - he was never payed.
    4) The Pinkish warning sign - usualy means that payment is on hold.
    6) The green TIP notification - I don't have it, might also imply that he was never payed before
    7) If you want to get banned just like this "winner" did, follow his easy instructions.
    8) There is no 5.

Computer(Jew), Nov 15, 2007 IP
    arpitagarwal82 likes this.