1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The way I do it - is it a good way?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Sam Granger, Mar 29, 2007.

Hey guys! Just wondering if my link building is the best way to do it. I usually make a free invision skin with my site linked in the bottom, release it to invisionize.com and voila, I get traffic. But is this a good way? Is there any better ways without too much work envolved or money? The skins were downloaded about 29000 times. :p

Sam Granger, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  2. sparksflying

sparksflying Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this is definitely a great way of getting link backs!
    And of course there are lots of backlinking methods but this is a great natural one!

sparksflying, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  3. InetMS

InetMS Peon

Best Answers:
    That is certainly a good way to get 1 back-link. But the real strength of bank-links is quality * quantity. The quality part of the equation means is your website "related" to the linking site.

InetMS, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  4. Sam Granger

Sam Granger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that reply :). I guess you are right on that one. Maybe I should check my stats out (see how many visitors come in through these links and stay, come back etc...). Never really looked at this before.

Sam Granger, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  5. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i believe it's a perfect way to do . i will start to make theme for this types of backlinks:D

trichnosis, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  6. kh7

kh7 Peon

Best Answers:
    For webdesign that's a great way to do it. It helps if you can also get some quality webdesign sites to link to you. Just to even out your link profile. But for this niche, you started out great. After all - every site is related to webdesign, implicitly.
    Make sure you change the text in the link every month or so, for variety in the backlink text - and to be able to target different keywords.

kh7, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  7. amanz

amanz Guest

Best Answers:
    yup..its a perfect way, because many people from all over the country will use it if it is beautifull :D

amanz, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  8. kirby009

kirby009 Peon

Best Answers:
    It good to use quality links. I reviece most of my important traffic from them about 90 percent.

kirby009, Mar 30, 2007 IP