1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Voucher Buyers’ Handbook: Read This Guide if You Want to Avoid Scam - Ever!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ausdrez, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Adraco

Adraco Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been both buying and selling vouchers here. For me the most important thing before buying was to ask questions. Even if I already know the answer to some of the questions, just to see how honest the seller was. Like where are the vouchers from, how do I use it, can it be an already existing account and so on. An honest seller will reply to all questions and not conviniently "skip" those he doesn't know or even tell a blatant lie.

WHen selling, I always offered as much information as possible. Where the vouchers were from, how they worked and I even offered a 100% refund should a voucher not be redeemable. And I had good success doing it.

Adraco, May 24, 2011 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I don't require a handbook or any advice at all.I've never been cheated or scammed in my life.For some reason scammers avoid me like their lives are at stake.All one needs is common sense and the motivation to call out scammers when you see them.Scammers are cons and once you blow their cover they shrivel like a popped ballon.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  3. Tarek

Tarek Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post,
    i got scammed as a buyer once in a different way,
    after the voucher was verified, i got a note in adwords system that the payment method is uncommon (bad).

Tarek, Oct 24, 2011 IP