1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The usage of ChatGPT and other AI tools in e-commerce

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by human_agent, Feb 14, 2023.

Hi guys, as you see, the world is crazy about ChatGPT. The startup I work for develops a similar solution dedicated to e-commerce (PerfectBot.ai). I wonder what your expectations are for the AI in e-commerce? Do you already use AI automation services like ChatGPT in your businesses?

human_agent, Feb 14, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  2. Bob13

Bob13 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the future. He does a lot of work for me. I do copywriting and rewriting. I think you know exactly how much he helps me. It's indispensable!

Bob13, Feb 23, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  3. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From the very first steps on the way to start an e-commerce website, AI tools can help, for example with choosing the domain name. Among the general recommendations you will find: start a blog related to your store's products or services and social media presence - AI can be particularly useful in these two areas. By analyzing customer data and online trends, AI can generate content that is both relevant and engaging, and incorporate the keywords you instruct it to. Take some time to get familiar with these tools, but once you do, they are super helpful and save time.

Edna Welburg, May 1, 2023 IP
  4. Markko7

Markko7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Bob13, I also believe it to be the future for things like copywriting and content. I especially love it for brainstorming, as you don't always have someone to brainstorm with, you can use AI for that. Also, I have been using Claid.ai for fixing sub-par product photos for a good while now and am pretty pleased with the outcome. It takes some trial and error, but it usually gets the job done.

To answer your question as to what the expectations are, generally I believe AI to be a tool, rather than a replacement. Used to improve areas of work, rather than take them over completely in most situations. Automate mundane parts of the daily grind people get on so they have more time to do things they actually enjoy.

Markko7, Aug 9, 2023 IP
  5. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously, I am ecstatic. We got a brand new box of toys to play with that are unlike any other toys we have ever owned. This, like other technology, can be utilised for good or evil.

MargoFarrel, Aug 11, 2023 IP