1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Update is over...

Discussion in 'Google' started by wrkalot, Feb 11, 2005.

1. nfzgrld

nfzgrld Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW! I'm a bit perplexed but happily so. Reciently I reported that my page count in google dropped from 93 to 57. Well, as of this morning the count is 234! I also noticed that those 6 DCs STILL haven't updated to the new BL count. I wonder what that's all about? Oh! I just thought of something: I wonder what all those new pages has done to my coop weight? :D

nfzgrld, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  2. Spacen

Spacen Peon

Best Answers:
    It's more than those 6 DCs. I'm now getting a wide variety of results across all DCs. It's gone back to results similar to when the update first began. I wish it would just end already.

Spacen, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  3. dakar

dakar Active Member

Best Answers:
    By the time dust settles it'll be time for another update and the vicious cycle will have come full circle.

dakar, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  4. nfzgrld

nfzgrld Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, now I don't know if I could deal with that. If this sort of thing starts happening regularly I'm going to need therapy! :p

nfzgrld, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  5. mildreds

mildreds Peon

Best Answers:
    mcdar "It is for this very reason that I refuse to have any of my sites listed with these directories that are popping up all over the place.

Chances are, the link could do you much more harm than good.

The sandbox may not be a Google thing at all. It may just be that your site has been gobbled up by some directory and it is that directory (that you would never recognize) that is taking your place, because of your site in the Google results.

A linkdomain: search in Yahoo reveals a lot of weird sites that do nothing but pull in directory searches. Check it out."mcdar

How do you get out of those directories? my website is listed in tons. I never gave permission, they are not listed in mine.

I have just lost 98 % of my keywords. I do not use any black hat, i do very well in yahoo and msn. I have no idea what is going on.

mildreds, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  6. Spacen

Spacen Peon

Best Answers:
    I am now showing all DCs with new BL numbers. The SERPS appear to have stabilized a bit although there are two different sets of SERPS floating around. They are very similar for my keywords.

Is it really over now?

Spacen, Feb 18, 2005 IP