1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Ultimate Sales Funnel - Best software to piece together

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Jennifer O'Leary, Apr 18, 2014.

Ok, so I want to create a great sales funnel and I feel like I have the right products and have my niche chosen and how I'm going to market to them...

However, I am curious to hear your advice to know what the best software is to piece everything together.

Here's my strategy: 1) Send traffic to a squeeze page - Give them something in exchange for contact info ----> 2) Once they fill out info take them to a page selling a product for $30-50. ----> 3) then offer upsell after this page of a $47 product ----> 4) Then have a last upsell of a $20/month product.

So that's the basic funnel. After a good amount of research I'm thinking the best way to set this up would be through Lead Pages then integrating my Lead pages account with Get Response. Thoughts?

I know there are a ton of other services out there: mail chimp, aweber, Infusionsoft, etc. but I feel like a Lead Pages + Get Response will get me the best results for the budget I have.

Jennifer O'Leary, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  2. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If this is your first time really doing this, I would use a service that gives you the most for your money. I used BestSqueezePages and it costs a lot less than the others since there is no subscriber fees based on how many you have. They give you unlimited domains and squeeze pages and unlimited autoresponders. I think this will work out great for you because you can roll it out quickly and within a budget. They have tons of templates that are editable also.

The other ones like aWeber, Get Response, etc. are awesome but can get really costly. I hope this helps.

mrupp2006, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  3. Jennifer O'Leary

Jennifer O'Leary Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feedback. I will be sure to take a look at BestSqueezePages.

Jennifer O'Leary, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  4. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    BestSqueezePages sounds like it would work. I also know that JVZoo provides free services for people just starting out.

Boost_Software, Apr 22, 2014 IP