1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Truth About Free Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Snoopy240, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No problem Jake!

Much success!

Snoopy240, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  2. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the way you think! I totally agree that when we start we should start on the right foot.

Set up a good sales funnel, good squeeze page and start with a reliable autoresponder and good hosting. Link the website to blog platforms, and social media platforms.

Then only with everything finally in place and ready for the traffic that will soon be rushing in, and we can sit back and just fully concentrate on driving traffic, because all the pieces have been placed in the right places and success is just an arm length away.

I like your comment. Your suggestion is something quite different. And i was wondering if anyone actually thought like this. Because i do debate with other industry players about the importance of a good sales funnel and a good set up before we worry about traffic. And this debate just goes on. It is great to find someone who shares this opinion as me. It people who think like us who will have strong after sales.

IMPORTANT:
    My people do not realize that if your front offer doesn't sell well, at least you have some follow-up sales email that you can rely on. But the crux in email marketing is these follow-up emails. These emails will be the ones that can help you to build relationships with your subscribers as well as give you additional sales!

Cheers to your success
    Howard

Howard Lim, Aug 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I believe is most productive is invest that money into certain skills or opportunities that will generate traffic for you months and even years after you have it set up.

Two that come to mind are, Facebook and Youtube.

If you learn how to rank videos on Youtube well -- you can have a ton of traffic continually coming to your site well after you made and ranked your videos.

For Facebook, you can invest your money in buy ad campaigns that target people back to your fan page. Once you have a few thousands people liking it, it is all a matter of keeping people engaged and talking about it to start attracting more people and making more sales viraly.

mkcookin, Aug 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Free traffic takes time but it is free!

Dionne Taylor, Aug 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. Robert Ralph

Robert Ralph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, Howard, most marketers put the cart before the horse – they are looking for traffic without having a funnel in place to make money from that traffic. They are simply not maximising their income.

Rob

Robert Ralph, Sep 2, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is true that investing in skills that will make you money is the most practical thing to do.

However, i believe that your interest and the skills you possess are even more important.
    It would be easier and faster for you to excel in the things you like to do and the skills you possess.

But either way, doing anything is more productive then doing nothing.

I couldn't agree more my friend.

Howard Lim, Sep 2, 2013 IP
    Robert Ralph and Snoopy240 like this.
  7. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great work, i really appreciate it. If anyone here, is updated with new methods and strategies related to these topics/point please share. I want to be updated with some tips regarding traffic through these methods.
    http://www.easymedianetwork.com/social-media-marketing.html

emn, Sep 2, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. Rahulkapoor1

Rahulkapoor1 Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely,getting right things in place is the half work done and the rest is what you do with the in hand things to make i happen

Rahulkapoor1, Sep 2, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 and Robert Ralph like this.