1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling The Traffic DashBoard

Discussion in 'Services' started by tittbit, Feb 20, 2012.

New "Traffic DashBoard" lets you point and click your way to Big Traffic
    Step by Step From A-to-Z

Works on any type of blog, landing page and affiliate page.

The Promise: Step-by-step system turns getting traffic to your web site
    into a virtual no-brainer.

The Uniqueness: 4 key differences separate the "Traffic Dashboard" from 203,000 other e-books, info-products and other traffic generating systems.

The Guarantee: You will get "wins" and results or your money back.

The Credibility: Based on my formula that’s gotten me millions of unique visitors since 1997.

The 6 Bonuses: You'll get a chance to grab 6 bonuses worth MANY TIMES the cost of the Traffic Dashboard!

HERE'S A COMPLETE PICTURE OF "THE TRAFFIC DASHBOARD"

newscreeencap.jpg

Here are just a few of the goodies
    included in The Traffic Dashboard

• How you could go from 0 to 1,000 visitors a day in 6 months -- or less.

• How we got a 22.9% clickthrough rate on our ezine article resource box.

• How to go from 20 visitors a day to 500 with correct on-page SEO.

• How a friend of mine built a 6 figure business using ONLY Article Marketing!

• How I recruited 32,000+ affiliates with almost all free methods.

• How to get backlinks the easy way.

• Complete A-to-Z article marketing system that took Sean Mize from scratch to $4,000 a month in six months then $10,000 a month in 12 months (and how to predict your OWN income 12 months into the future)

• The stunning NEW Wordpress plugin that lets you have a 100% commission "7-dollar-ebook" type program up and running in only a few minutes. If you can install a plugin, you CAN have this bad boy running asap.

• The 14 unspoken secrets of recruiting affiliates.

• How to become Platinum on Ezinearticles.com in short order.

• How to get your very own widgets for lead generation, market research, and more!

• How my friend ramped up a blog to 4 milion visitors year.

• A 5-step plan to go from scratch to 1,000 visitors a day -- without paying for traffic.

• The 3 things you need to do in 30 days to get up to 100 visitors a day.

• How we outsource the article writing CHEAP so I didn't have to type even one single word myself!

• How go BIG by scaling up from VLB's to Ad Swaps first.

• How to How to use the "Composition Index" Secret on Google Ad Planner that gives you access to the REAL good deals others.

• The incredibly potent social media methods used by the top 20 most subscribed of all time "you-tubers" that you've not heard diddly about -- until now. Daily Booth, Tumblr, Tiny Chat. We got it all!

• A practical plan for getting 200 to 300 new optins per month. (Plus how to build a GENEROUS INCOME from those subscribers.)

• Discover my Secret Epiphany that may be the most profound thing you've read about the web or marketing. You'll never -- ever -- worry about how to get free traffic again.

• The scoop on the latest "Google Farmer" update and how to sort out the hype from the truth (Base your opinion on real facts, not marketing hype)

=============================================================
    If you're tired of reading reams of information that is difficult or impossible to apply, or you simply don't have a lot of time to watch boring videos, then here's what my new "Marlon Sanders' Traffic Dashboard" will do for you:

1. Walks you step-by-step through setting up your traffic systems without requiring you to watch tedious videos that take an enormous amount of time to analyze, decipher and apply the techniques.

2. Simplifies your traffic generation. All you do is click and follow the instructions. You don't have to try to figure out what's next. You just click the next icon and follow the steps.

3. Takes away the confusion. Every step is clearly laid out and labeled with big, blue numbers. You don't have to try to interpret how XYZ method applies to your individual situation.

4. Gives you an A to Z system. Everything is covered from getting your first 100 visitors, to cranking your traffic up to 1000 visitors a DAY, to ranking your web pages in google, to getting traffic to your Squidoo lenses, to killing it with Facebook advertising, to getting ALMOST INSTANT Traffic with VLB's, to secrets of setting up your affiliate program in 60 seconds. You won't find anything else like it anywhere. Just about no stone is left unturned.

5. Something for you if you're a beginner or advanced student. My Traffic Dashboard is designed for beginners -- but I've included a few steps for advanced students, like the icon on the Ultimate Epiphany, or ramping up from list building to placing on leader boards to joint ventures and product launches.

6. Gives you confidence. The entire Traffic Dashboard is based on my experience in online marketing since before the World Wide Web existed. You can check out the Alexa ratings on my web sites as proof I know what I'm doing. Chances are, you've seen or read about my Push Button Letters software, The Amazing Formula and/or my entire "Dashboard" line consisting of 7 different dashboard products.

7. Visually demonstrates what to do with screen captures. A picture is often worth a thousand words. So I include plenty of screen captures to demonstrate the different steps, without overwhelming you with needless details or endless screen shots. I've struck a balance to make this simple, practical and useable.

Click Here To Take The Action - $39 only
    Learn-More-Button.jpg

tittbit, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  2. kreatis20

kreatis20 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All this look fine, but how much is it?

kreatis20, Feb 21, 2012 IP