1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The top ten nontraditional CPM networks

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nyclogic, Feb 23, 2015.

I need help compiling a list of the top ten nontraditional CPM networks for tier 1 traffic. Therefore, please exclude the usual list of premium networks such as Tribal Fusion, Converstant, Burst media and so forth. Try and think outside the box a little!

If you don’t have a list of ten networks, share what you got. Thanks!!

nyclogic, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i like infolinks
    & CPMFun

nikipink, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How are you rating the top 10? By Rates? Size? Support?

wrekoniz3, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  4. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    I think there are many factors to rate a network, such as:
    - Rate
    - Support
    - Pay on-time (net30 is preferred)
    - Ad quality (do not redirect, adult...)
    - Dedicated account manager
    - Publisher requirement.
    And it is very difficult to find top10.
    PS:
    - CPMFun is quite good CPM network.
    - Tribal Fusion is a good CPM network for big site.
    - Qadabra is quite good idea
    - I get eCPM =$ 0.15 at PremiumCPM. I run in about 2 months, but they did not pay me. so then I stop

specialthings, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Whats your url? if you feel more comfortable shoot me a PM. Lets see WHY you didn't get paid. Here are the main 2. People sending bot traffic, or people not passing $100 in revenue. We also Pay out NET 45. Feel free to PM me, and I'll see what happened, there is probably a reason which you are failing to either understand or address which is the cause to why you have not been paid.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  6. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    Just pm you. May I ask you are Admin or somethings of Premium?

specialthings, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Employee with pull. I did not get a PM yet.

8. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he's the proud owner pretending a mere employee

charice.preston, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Based on your judgement shown other threads I would have to say, your perception is far off from reality.

10. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I got your PM, I'm looking into it, and you will get a response momentarily.

What other networks have you used / would you suggest to people?

11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    So the url you were using to send PremiumCPM traffic is dailywomentip.com

The stats on it... 98.94% Bot Traffic.

100% of the impressions were concealed or hidden in an iframe or out of view.
    56.08% Low Interaction
    42.34% of impressions came from a frame less than or equal to 5 by 5 pixels.
    57.09% of your traffic came from sources identified as Automated.
    36.70% of your traffic came from IP's known to be associated with spoofing, proxies, and botnets.
    33.24% of your traffic came from IP's known to be proxies.
    22.46% of your traffic came from IP's owned by hosting companies which is most commonly associated with automated, non-human traffic.

So that would be why you didn't get paid. With traffic that fake you shouldn't be allowed to judge top networks period, nor should you be allowed to write reviews about networks. I have doubts you have ever worked with Tribal Fusion, but I'm sure you have gotten away with your scam on CPMFun, Qadabra, and PulsePoint which shows how professional they really are in eliminating scammers such as your self. It might be nice when you can perpetutate ad fraud and get rewarded for it. Anyways, your account on here should be banned, and you shouldn't be allowed to give reviews, post your opinion, or call a "network trusted".

wrekoniz3, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  12. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    Not really understand all the fuck you talking about. But it may be your overconfidence effect.
    I am current with Adsense, and you may ask Google why they does not ban me.

With Google, I get $1-$3 eCPM and if you have a brain I think you should understand how people wasting their traffic for such networks with eCPM=$0.01 - $0.15 (like #PremiumCPM). In other words, you will get the service corresponding to your budget. With a really "premium" network like Adsense, they need organic traffic with high CPM rate (you can earn your life even with a site that have 1000 UV daily) but if I send such type of traffic to you (#PremiumCPM), I cannot even earn enough for a cup of coffee.

Do not need to talk so much here. I have only a final comment that at PremiumCPM, I earned about $500. You does not pay me, that is OK but I know exactly that you will never refund this budget to Advertisers, instead, you will get all of this. That is what you said a "trusted, legit" network ?!
    LOL.

About what I commented before, that is my experiences. I have joined, earned and got paid from them. People here can believe or not. I do not really care much. and of course I don't need to explain/give proof to you.

Good luck.

specialthings, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Thats very cute, except a few things...like you are not running google adsense on this url (so thats a lie).

You aren't getting organic traffic by a long shot, please explain to me how you can have an alexa 1,000,010 domain doing 12,000,000 impressions in a 30 day period, and your social lift is 50 fans on your fan page, laugh out loud?! We use the same technology for fraud detection that the top agencies use, this is not a matter of a false positive. Your traffic is fake, very simple. If you are making such a great CPM with adsense then why are you using yashi? Also your content is clearly RSS feed / copy paste.

Our buyers use fraud detection as well, so when they start seeing inventory they do not like, they block it, and drop the bids. Real simple concept, trash traffic = trash rates while good traffic = good rates.

You really do not know anything, you are very good at coming on here (Digital Point) and trying to integrate into the forum and community sounding legitimate when you are just another scammer. Actually, you agreed (by applying) as part of our TOS not to violate US law as part of your relationship with PremiumCPM, fraud, violates US Law.

This is a simple case. We have data displayed above from 2 different platforms. You have an Alexa 1,000,010 site, which did 12,000,000+ impressions at the highest month (highly unlikely, ask any experienced webmaster here). And we have 2 different platforms clearly showing concurrant information of fraudulent activity.

Do you not neet to prove anything? Wrong. We are always open to looking at the facts, and the facts as we see them from reliable platforms, is that your traffic is miserably fake and that you are lying miserably about using google adsense. Honestly, you should be banned because having the right to review networks while sending them fake traffic is pointless, you are a scammer.

Our advertisers pay for real traffic, so do we. You didn't send any real traffic, so you don't get paid. Simple concept. We can't control what you do with our tags, but you can control the type of traffic you send us (and that is part of your responsibility as a publisher) clearly you tried to take a short cut, and you got caught. Sorry. But men lie, numbers don't.

People who follow the rules and do not look for short cuts to make quick money, always get paid by us. So to people who would list PremiumCPM as a top non-conventional / private network, that would be why, we do not tolerate fraud beyond a certain threshold, in this case all of your traffic was bot so spare everyone the sob story cause you got caught.

wrekoniz3, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  14. specialthings

specialthings Member

Best Answers:
    @wrekoniz3: I think you should know I (we) manage many sites, and we join each site with suitable network. That is why Appnexus blocked me (some sites) but Google NOT (other sites).
    It seems that you are a publisher, not an employee at a network (maybe an account manager). Because your knowledge base that express in some topics you created.

specialthings, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  15. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And you have 48 posts here and are from a country that produces of the most amount of fraudulent traffic. It really raises questions to be honest.
    Like how a site with 1M alexa is pushing over 1.000.000 impressions per month? Appnexus has anti-fraud detection so they can ban users such as yourself who stuff banners or iframe them 1x1px.

lukey372, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  16. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    So you joined the network I work at (PremiumCPM) with a site made up of completely fake traffic. So your arguement of running adsense is invalid because if you aren't using adsense on the same site, how can you make it like adsense is paying you for the same traffic, when clearly they aren't otherwise you would be running them.

I knew enough to catch you, and you didn't know enough to keep it hidden. So I'd say you should look for a new profession cause you are struggling at the "being a publisher" part.

We go above and beyond as far as fraud detection, we use 3 external platforms (all top in the industry) on top of the tools appnexus provides. The external platforms tell us everything from bot percentages to viewability. The numbers provided on this person's domain, is based off data on just 2 of the platforms.

oh, and @lukey372 1,000,000 impresisons is one thing, but 12,000,000 impressions on a 1M alexa, COME ON!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    wrekoniz3, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  17. Duggi Ads Media

Duggi Ads Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I completly agree with wrekoniz the stats just dont add up. If you have a 1m alexa rank the most impressions youd pull off is probably a couple of thousand per day.

Duggi Ads Media, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  18. businessbrother

businessbrother Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude,

WTF

You said > You does not pay me, that is OK but

THAT's OKEJ? So You are agree with wrekoniz3 and you make a bot impressions..

Damn...

businessbrother, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    One of the people for you to clean up from this forum. :)

wrekoniz3, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  20. Radex

Radex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No CPMFun is not good, use it with US Traffic and my CPM are 0,30$. With German Traffic i get 0,12$.
    Use better Network

Radex, Mar 19, 2015 IP