1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The top 5 Things You Need to Know about Bitcoins.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by bigd555, Feb 7, 2014.

I wrote this for my current website. I thought that since more places are accepting them as a payment method (like overstock.com and soon amazon.com) the price is going to be going up a around 500-600usd more within the year and more people will get into them.

I hope you like my post!

bigd555, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a couple Bitcoin accounts. I use them to make payments and I accept them as payments. I find Bitcoin convenient in international transactions.

As far as the investment side I recommend that you keep an eye on the SEC if you're in the US. I'm not seeing positive news from that direction.

JoeSpirit, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  3. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    So much buzz is going on the web about bit coin, black chain, concept of virtual currency. I think this is going to be crazy, even giant banks are involved in this upcoming technology. Can anyone share some interesting things about Bitcoins?

kellyrose, Sep 6, 2017 IP