1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The time is coming for a sanctioning body to intervene

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by Spendlessly, Dec 27, 2005.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Only honest editors need to hide from senior editors .

Corrected for you. Let's start a thread and have a poll if corrupt or honest editors need to hide their identity and see what users think. ;)

gworld, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    On a separate note, it is funny how posts with photofox "defense" of DMOZ integrity and my reply with the airing of DMOZ dirty laundry just disappeared from this forum. ;):)
    I suppose the last thing the senior editors at DMOZ want is a true documentation of their character. :rolleyes:

gworld, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. photofox

photofox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not quite sure what is 'funny' about it. I don't know why those posts were removed either. It is worrying that you manage to twist any situation into something it's not. Clearly the moderators of this forum felt those posts were removable for some reason. I would rather the posts had stayed, they further demonstrate what a distorted view of DMOZ you have.

photofox, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

I also don´t know why the only one of my DMOZ accounts that was disabled, belonged to an IP used on this forum. ;) It must be due to the fact that DMOZ is such a "lovely" organization that no one wants their dirty laundry aired. :rolleyes:

gworld, Mar 15, 2013 IP