1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Thirty Day Challenge (30DC)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Forkypie, Jun 28, 2010.

Is anyone here on DP participating in The Challenge 2010?

For those of you who don't know what I'm referring to, the Thirty Day Challenge is a free course that guides new internet marketers to make their first dollar online.

This year's challenge starts on July 1st, a couple of days from now. I will be journaling my progress throughout the challenge on my blog, http://passiveprofits.wordpress.com. If anyone else is participating, send me a PM or leave a comment, and we can help each other out :)

Forkypie, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  2. Vogin

Vogin Peon

Best Answers:
    I am, I found it by accident and I'm kind of looking forward to try it out, since I'm still far from reaching the results I want.

Vogin, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  3. ShaneRQR

ShaneRQR Guest

Best Answers:
    I think the new concept is really interesting and I'll definitely look into it.

I wasn't a big fan of last year's challenge, though, because they promoted too many unessential products and one that was complete garbage... Hopefully, they'll do better on that front this time around.

ShaneRQR, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  4. FlightCenter

FlightCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's a great idea....let's face it, we all need motivation, and if we stick to a program you will most likely get results. I think you should set your goals even higher, write them down and repeat them each day in order to bring them into reality.

FlightCenter, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  5. CJRockwood

CJRockwood Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been an Internet Marketer since 1995 and STILL take the challenge! You can find some very interesting products there, some good, some unessential as ShaneRQR put it.
    CJ

CJRockwood, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  6. goshawk21

goshawk21 Guest

Best Answers:
    I had not heard about it until recently, looks cool. I am busy with local businesses marketing efforts though, so maybe next year.

John

goshawk21, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  7. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    yeah this can be for noobs and for people who already make lots of money online. thanks for showing this!

Le Dangles, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  8. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did last years challenge, but I did it late. I am glad that I am able to get into the challenge this year when it begins. I cant wait until July 1st.

gvannorman, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  9. BrianJump

BrianJump Active Member

Best Answers:
    great idea- will def follow your progress- best of luck to all..

BrianJump, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  10. Forkypie

Forkypie Peon

Best Answers:
    Apparently, posting a link to the 30DC's website on my Wordpress hosted blog is prohibited because it's an affiliate/SEO link.

I've set up a blog at my own domain: http://blog.kyleoliveiro.com so please follow my progress there instead :)

Anyone else setting up a similar journal to document their progress? I would love to see.

Forkypie, Jun 29, 2010 IP