1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Terrorists that Israel killed in Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Bestpublisher, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Bestpublisher

Bestpublisher Guest

Best Answers:
    Ohh my God the number of dead children and women is going up !
    430 dead !!
    shame on Israel,, the country of free terrorism .

Bestpublisher, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  2. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Blame the Hamas for hiding their rockets in their houses and firing them near civilians. its their own fault for supporting Hamas. god so many terrorist supporters on this forum. :rolleyes:

Ichigo91, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Why would they? He can't even post propaganda properly.

C. Renounce Islam.

Mia, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  4. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    new, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It's really sad what Hamas and the Palestinian people do to their children. Thank you for sharing that with us. Hopefully one day, Hamas will be gone, and the Palestinian people will reject their ways.

Mia, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  6. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    It's amazing that you can find humor even in such gruesome pictures:rolleyes:

new, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I don't find anything humorous in what Hamas does. Nor do I find it humorous that the Palestinian people allow this to go on. I find it disgusting, deplorable, and unconscionable.

That you derived this response is quite troubling. :confused::confused::confused:

Mia, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  8. Bestpublisher

Bestpublisher Guest

Best Answers:
    Blame your slow INTERNET connection !!!

Bestpublisher, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  9. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Waving the white flag already GTech? Your avatar is still showing red, white and blue. I expected more from you.

Feel free to jump in any time the rest of you. It's not like there's any shortage of posts and opinions on this topic. Maybe just a shortage of courage, to tell me there's no wrong in starving people.

ncz_nate, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  10. Bestpublisher

Bestpublisher Guest

Best Answers:
    You are right ncz_nate, the talk because they never experience that, and they weren't i any war in their lives.

Bestpublisher, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Apparently you don't know what I do for a living. I've probably got a faster internet connection than anyone here. ;)

Mia, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  12. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    There were several issues, one of which I pointed out seems to be an obvious and glaring sympathy towards a terrorist group and one that seems to hold scorn for Israel.

Since I was around before you became brainwashed by the ron paul/alex jones crowd and clearly remember at one time, you were very much against terrorists and was certainly not pro-palestinian, as your posts seem to give overbearing hints of today, I called you on it.

I reference the bold above to illustrate this point. Perhaps you believe you are clever enough these days to hide behind it, but I submit you are doing a terrible job of hiding it.

You tell me. I would expect, given your recent turn about and selective re-education, to have an answer to your own question about why they would elect a militant group. They have and there is no question about it. Hamas is a terrorist group and palestinians are responsible for electing that terrorist group. I'm not sympathetic to people who elect, promote, defend, make excuses for or otherwise try to re-invent history concerning terrorist groups.

I don't believe much would surprise me with you, anymore. The transformation seems to have gone full circle. As I said, when you don't stand for something, you fall for anything. I always get a kick out of RP supporters, claiming "I stand for liberty." Well, duh! RP and his supporters have no monopoly on something pretty much everyone stands for. It's a cop out to avoid a direct question.

You've already convinced me of your point through the recent posts made. Yes, I know where you stand and I know why. The young are easily influenced and can certainly be made to believe in something they once didn't believe in.

I believe that's a more valid question you should be asking yourself. Clearly you fell for it. There's no question RP had a disdain for Israel and Jews by the letters that were uncovered and published.

What innocent people have you fell propaganda to, that you believe are starving and why do you feel the need to blame Israel for their starvation? Does Israel and hamas have an agreement where hamas' role is to launch rockets into Israel and in return for such kindness, Israel will feed the savages who want nothing more than to kill Jews?

That's what happens when young men let others do their thinking for them and fall prey to their propaganda. I remember the days when you were a better man than to fall for that sort of stuff. The internet can convince anyone of anything, if they let it happen.

I'm not available 24 hours per day. I certainly don't raise a white flag to troofers, islamists or those making excuses for terrorists. I'm sure you will find comfort amongst some of your new found friends.

GTech, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  13. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. :D

Are you upset that people are waking up and throwing the fuhrer and his brown shirts like you to the garbage bin of history? ;)

gworld, Dec 31, 2008 IP
    AGS likes this.
  14. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Heh, took the bait eh? Another round is another round. However, ncz_nate is not available 24 hours either, I'll respond in full when I get up.

ncz_nate, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    I wish they were. However, hitler and your religion were integral in killing Jews.

[​IMG]

GTech, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  16. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Those are of your concern, leaving me stuck with the explanation in this long post. The issue that made me post in this thread was of the "starvation of Gaza".

Hide what? I have nothing to hide. These attacks by Israel are terrorist attacks, just as are Hamas'. Maybe you should read the news a little more often.

You seem to think killing by the hands of a government is purer than when it's done by some street thugs. Killing is killing, and terrorism is terrorism.

All 3 definitions fit Israeli's attacks.
    They fit Hamas too.

You help elected a very militant group in 2004. Only America can kill, we get it. :)

More fascination with Ron Paul :p

I'll take this diversion tactic as an admission of guilt to what I originally suspected. "You know exactly my point."

It's ok if you have a crush on Ron Paul, I'll admit myself he was good looking for his age. :D

Here we are again after we were just beginning to make progress, thinking that all Palestinians are part of Hamas.

You're right. To those who would love to do the "thinking" for me, I was a better man back then. Being questioned is a pain in the ass, I know.

Lol, I guess if I find the starvation of a people wrong, I'm just another terr'urist.

ncz_nate, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Sometimes those that pretend to be "just asking questions," in turn get asked questions.

Where is the "starvation of Gaza?" You claim to be concerned about it, but it was in no way established, other than the usual propaganda offered by someone who has a long historical record of supporting terrorists. I've provided a link, to establish that clearly.

Hide your true objective/position in regards to Israel. You want to come across as not taking a side, but your soul isn't letting you. The bolded part I mentioned simply reaffirmed that by the way you had once again, singled out Israel.

Israel is defending herself, pure and simple. As I've previously pointed out, you seem to have no problem with hamas firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel on a daily basis. It's only when Israel seeks to defend herself by specifically targeting and taking out those firing rockets, that you take exception with Israel, solely. That seems to come across in your posts very well. Is it intentional, or just being careless?

No, I've made no such distinction and it's not something I probably would do. What I do believe, and that which is clear, is that Israel has time and again been attacked by hamas and showed remarkable restraint to the point that restraint was no longer an option.

This is evidenced by the fact that during 2008, Israel was attacked with 1,730 rockets and 1,528 mortars.

As far as your interpretation of dictionaries, I'd suggest a cult debriefing would be more beneficial.

Incorrect. Who are "we" Nate? Did you just slip up again? ;)

I've never been fascinated with ron paul's racist views or anti-Israel positions. I do feel sorry for those who are so easily misguided by them.

You'd be better served in taking it to heart.

I remember all too well. The feeling of being a part of something grander than ones self can be overwhelming. A lot of people had to rush out and find out what he believed in, in order to alter their positions on what they believe in.

Actually, here we are again, avoiding the very reason you claim to have come into this thread. Starvation. To which, was never established. You simply took it for word of mouth and stood behind it with nothing to back it up. You wouldn't do such, if the subject were Ron Paul. You would demand information to back it up, then when presented, act accordingly on it.

It's interesting to point out the presumption of "just asking questions," yet you failed to ask the most important question necessary, before moving forward with the premise of your supposed argument. How does someone who most often professes to be "just asking questions" fail the most basic premise of their objective, when the topic is about presumed negativity towards Israel?

It's not uncommon for people to hide behind the auspices of asking a question. Sometimes they get so caught up in their own hidden agenda, that they simply forget to ask the most important question. There is a difference between a valid question and a canard (a loaded question).

Thank you for making my point. So ready to condemn Israel for something, failed to do what you proclaim to do so often, and that was to ask the important question to establish any truth to the claim. Instead, you simply took it on faith, because you believe it was fuel to fire towards Israel.

There was no sourced information about people in Gaza being starved. The worst part was, I attempted to engage in that very topic by asking:

To which you completely ignored and tried to change the subject.

"...
    revved up like a deuce,
    another runner in the night
    ..."

GTech, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  18. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Grass is for cows GTech, not Palestinians.. or maybe you'd like to see them treated like animals?

Maybe you'd like to prove me otherwise, that there isn't starvation in Gaza. Or will we have to drag out this process with character attacks, bringing other members into this, and apparently holding me accountable?

I am singling out Israel in this thread GTech, because that's the side I'm taking issue with at the moment. If you haven't noticed, I usually never involve myself on this topic.. 1) because I don't know much about it. And 2) because I see both sides at fault, from what I DO know.

Don't twist my words, it may have worked with others in the past but it doesn't work with me. In all 3 instances that I refer to Hamas, I'm clearly accepting the fact that they're a terrorist organization.

Maybe you should take it up with Hamas then, not innocent people. Or would you rather Israel show the Middle East "who's boss"?

We? Oh, we're a democracy so it's ok for us to kill innocent people all over the world.. in the name of.. protecting the world from senseless killing?

Hah! You'd LOVE to take our subject anywhere but where it originally was.

The fact that Palestinians are different from Hamas? I already knew that, don't worry ;)

Just because you haven't established it yet, doesn't mean I hadn't. Maybe you'd like to first, refute my previous link, and then show me no starvation is going on in Gaza.

You would have been "better served" starting our discussion off showing me I was wrong in assuming there was starvation going on. But I happened to read a few articles on it.

Maybe you should have made better emphasis on that point, rather than make page long comebacks including my life history that I for some reason acknowledged, and responded to.

ncz_nate, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I think its pretty clear that Israel is just showing Hamas that it will no longer tolerate them trying to be "boss". Israelis are a free people. Palestinians can be too if they just reject the literal teachings of Islam and Hamas.

Mia, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    Very simple:

http://dover.idf.il/NR/exeres/045484F8-663F-46A6-BF76-55E7AF905F41.htm
    This thread, or every thread? I won't argue that Israel is only who you take issue with. That seems abundantly clear.

Your words are already twisted, I can't take credit for them.

Doesn't answer the question. Who are "we" and who are "us?" Apparently you are part of a group I am not.

You hadn't established it. On one hand, you wanted me to believe you were "just asking questions," and on the other, you claim to have already known the answer. That's a bit disingenuous, isn't it?

Further, you didn't go out to find something to validate your view point and source it, until after it was pointed out.

And you'd have better off making up your mind whether you were asking a question or making an unsubstantiated allegation.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Look what you just fell for.

GTech, Jan 2, 2009 IP