1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Scar Solution - Brand New CB Product - Zero Competition in a Huge Niche

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by awl03c, Sep 11, 2009.

1. drdavidnd

drdavidnd Peon

Best Answers:
    Helping people with their scars is a great idea. As a licensed naturopathic doctor, I know how to prevent them from happening after the injury. Also, have you ever seen the Home Health product (available in stores) called Scar Go? I am not connected with Home Health. That is currently the only thing I know. I would love to hear more about your solution.

Also, I have a CB product on a herpes solution that I have also been concerned about it being copied by someone. I hope this works out for you. Because it is not cool for someone to do this at all.

Cheers,
    DrDavidND

drdavidnd, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  2. harshil.safeassets

harshil.safeassets Peon

Best Answers:
    Sir , I absolutely agree with your effort and i have high respect for the hard work done by you. I myself have got a scar and i am struggling to remove it. Actually i was just googling through the names given in your profile page . People giving their testimonials as well as Dr Andrew Worthington , MD , Dermatology . I didnt found anything on the web so i was little bit concerned. I would be really happy if you provide me with the review copy

harshil.safeassets, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  3. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys.

I actually got in a pretty bad snowboard crash a while back which is when I started researching and testing these methods. Later on I decided to compile my findings into a book and that is what you have here.

Sales are doing very well and I'm getting a very low refund rate so I assume its working for others as well.

awl03c, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  4. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    Attention:

Big update folks.

To kick off the new year I've bumped affiliate commissions to the maximum 75%.
    That's 75% on a $37 dollars sale which comes out to about $25 dollars per sale!

Not only that, but I've updated the sales page to further increase conversions.
    Sales are increasing recently and the gravity is steadily above 10.

Here's a recent screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Check out those conversion rates!
    Also take note the column all the way to the right :)

Keep up the great work guys.

awl03c, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  5. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great stats. I am jumping in on the bandwagon :)
    Will post results in next few weeks.

simplyjo, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  6. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    Update:

Just added a bunch of new sample articles to the affiliate page! Check em out: http://www.digitalscartreatment.com/aff.html
    All keyworded up, ready for rewriting.

Gravity is skyrocketing! Steady up around 16-17 at the moment. Great job affiliates!

awl03c, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  7. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    Hey all,

Long time no update.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I recently added some new content to the book and did a little reformatting to make it even easier to follow. The overall length is now several pages longer and includes some very helpful new material. I will also be renovating the sales page in the near future. Keep up the great work!

awl03c, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  8. PrometheusIV

PrometheusIV Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you start researching how many searches each year are conducted for scar removal and tattoo removal, you'll wonder why you didn't get into that niche sooner! I love your sales page by the way... Be sure to create a FB page, Twitter profile, YouTube video showing the method, and a Squidoo lens about proper scar removal. Then, continuously put good content on them relating to scar removal, health, and wellness, and you will do amazing with it!

PrometheusIV, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  9. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. I've been in the niche for about a year and love it. Stumbled upon it from personal experience. I have already done all the things you mentioned but I appreciate the tips!

awl03c, Jul 15, 2010 IP