1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Sarah Palin Thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by stOx, Aug 31, 2008.

1. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Obama was willing to accept campaign contributions from lobbyists. Obama's state Senate campaign committee accepted contributions from insurance companies and their lobbyists - including $1,000 from the Professional Independent Insurance Agents PAC in June 2003, and $1,000 from the Illinois Insurance PAC in December 2003 - while the Health Care Justice Act was wending its way through the Illinois General Assembly. Obama also collected money from the insurance industry and its lobbyists for his successful US Senate campaign in 2004.

soucre

Barack Obama's Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Connection
    source

A group called the Center for Responsive Politics keeps track of which politicians get Fannie and Freddie political contributions. The top three U.S. senators getting big Fannie and Freddie political bucks were Democrats and No. 2 is Sen. Barack Obama.

Obama's ads and stump speeches attack McCain and Republican policies for the current financial turmoil. It is demonstrably not Republican policy and worse, it appears the man attacking McCain — Sen. Obama — was at the head of the line when the hogs lined up at the Fannie and Freddie trough for campaign bucks.

homebizseo, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  2. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    That may be true, I will concede the point since at the time there was no financial crisis but a political donation which is possible to give back, is not the same as having the enemy steering the bus.

To actually have such a large number of special interest lawyers in key position on your campaign seems pretty fricken scary to me.

We all know what lobbyist do, and have done, especially ones for banking, mortgages, and oil.

hmansfield, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Only a couple of his first sentences have anything to do with what I said. Like his drinking problem?? I didn't even know he had one until that post, so not sure what he means.

You sure got ticked when I called him the big O! why?

Oh, and yes many are voting for him because of very shallow reasons, not that the same happens for others, but the big O is getting a lot of young ones who are clueless. That is a huge part of what he is counting on for sure.

debunked, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  4. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    What the hell are you talking about ? I can't say why other people are voting a certain way, only why I vote a certain way.

If you have that kind of insight into the American psyche then you should work on a campaign.

I suspect that is just your opinion since I am sure you have no documentation that young people are clueless because they disagree with you, or that other voters in America only have shallow reasons for voting for the candidate of their choice. I guess Americans are just too stupid to make an informed decision.

So ...if they vote the way you do, then they are evolved , educated people, but if they disagree, then they must have shallow reasons, and are clueless. I see:(

So...did you feel the same way when America voted for Clinton, or is it just now with Obama, because this seems to be a bit more personal than just a Presidential Candidate?

5. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, you crack me up.

debunked, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  6. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although last night might have prevented some neocons from suicide. it is important to remember that she is the same airhead that gave those answers to couric .
    She has to do a lot more interviews to change the impression that she created for herself.
    I do not think she will and the hiding will just make her look scared.

pizzaman, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  7. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:

BULLSHIT ALARM
    Whoah there Harold... That is a FALSEHOOD... nothing more. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just not their own facts. McCain co-sponsored the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005, an attempt to rein in the risks posed by Fannie and Freddie. Are you uninformed or lying intentionally?

SUGGESTION FOR THE "FACTUALLY IMPAIRED" MR MANSFIELD
    Try getting your "facts" from somewhere besides thin air & DNC talking points... then you won't get your nose smeared in what actually happened. [NOTE: This would be the cue for Harold to spread false statements in a different thread while he waits for this one to scroll away from where he got caught telling a whopper.]

robjones, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  8. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Palin is a hot governor :)

ezguy, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  9. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think Pelosi is hot too? Ewwwww......

I've actually seen quite a few Palin lovers saying they would love to give Pelosi a bone as well....(runs holding hand over mouth to trash can)

Firegirl, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  10. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey, I just like having a little fun. No real disrespect is intended to anyone. I hope you all know that:)

Something we can all agree on...she is quite the looker compared to female politicians of the past.

11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I personally don't find Palin hot, maybe I just have picky tastes.

IDK

GRIM, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  12. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    ....But if you had to pick between Palin, Ferraro, and Clinton....?

13. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Out of those three its gotta be Palin. I wonder which one Bill Clinton would pick.

14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    she does not like to be asked question. she gets mad when she is asked the questions that she does feel comfortable with. she can not answer when she is mad. and she wants a do over.
    this women is ridicules. Does she know what position she is running for? This is not high school. being ready means being able to function under duress. she is not ready and this video proves it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBg0bFAOmOE

pizzaman, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  15. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    palin for sure
    [​IMG][​IMG]

pizzaman, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  16. smatts9

smatts9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I could care less who gets the Presidency. They are both Senators, and as far as I am concerned the Senate is the most corrupt cesspool of jackasses. Both Biden and Palin were strong with their support of Israel so don't expect Obama to take us out of the Middle East. We will continue to do Israel's bidding till we get someone in office with a backbone.

smatts9, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  17. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You could line up 3 trolls and I guess one will be 'hotter' doesn't make that one hot though ;)

GRIM, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  18. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Why doesn't it? It would be in your honest Opinion.

19. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    ...and there it is:(

20. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    :confused:

Simply because one is 'hotter' than the other 2 does not maker her hot.

Which one of the following do you find hot using Homebiz logic..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So which one is 'hot' to you?

GRIM, Oct 3, 2008 IP