1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The right & easy way to make money on CJ!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by radish, Sep 9, 2008.

1. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Lol who started fighting and annoying? Guess what, they are your "kind" of people. I go for free leads, yeah but I make tons from them and got the technique to make $100+ a day without much advertising. If you can do that then you speak, or else shut it and go annoy others because I ain't gonna get annoyed with freakheads like you. I am not fighting with everyone on my threads but with those that have nothing else to do then bother others and post without using their brains - your "kinds".

For your information, 3 people joined me already and I started the coaching which is going very well. So keep the shit with yourself cse you need it.

Go fly kites buddy :)

radish, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  2. v1v1

v1v1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I Pmed you...get me back a.s.a.p

Thanks!

v1v1, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  3. abcyesn

abcyesn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was pretty convinced until i saw he wants $50 for his methods. After all, he is not such as nice of a person he thinks he is.

If you are trying to make money, please don't use such subject, use something like

Pay me $50 then i will give you my methods to make easy money.

abcyesn, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  4. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Ok pmed you too, TQ.

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  5. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Chill dude, nothing is free in this world. If it is then why don't give away your money and house to beggers??!

This coaching have a value and the value I put on is nothing compared to the stuff people will learn and the effort that I will put into it!

It's easy for you and others like you to biitch around on my thread about all the nonsense you have to say. I am not trying to be a nice person but you please don't act like a sick person for god sake. It is good enough to put up an offer like this for just $50. I got 3 people already and infact I can help more although it is going to be hard for me.

If you just want to see the title rather than the whole post and if it means a lot to you then take your time and read all those titles on other threads, then come back here and tell me if all those thread titles are straight forward!

Got tired of all this nonsense of people that have no better time than being a pain in asss to others. If I was cheating you will get bad comments from those 3 that joined. They are infact working on the stuff that I am teaching.

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  6. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL 4 posts to bother me?? Well i will post 4 replies to shut your ass up.

Alright for this stupid and useless comment about getting banned. None of my ways are the sick ways you gave above (you look like a victim of doing that :D).

If you read my previous posts before bitching up here..I have been making money from CJ for the past 3.5 years using this same ways. 3.5years without doing a single cent and well I am still active there (not banned at all). So hope you can keep those stupid ideas to yourself.

You are a joker! :)

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  7. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Me chill?? Hahaha I have been chilling all the time here until you losers came and bitch around. If I am offering nonsense and no one needs it then how come 4 people paid me already and joined my coaching? I am on my 5th day of coaching mate and still getting more enquiries on this..plus not only from this forum only..hmm I smell "fire of jealousy" somewhere..lol :) (" Please Stop"??? - are you begging me?? hehe..)

If I am a scammer that offers people service to make money by selling my service then Mike, Joel Comm, Rich Jerk and many others are scammers too?? Woooo you must be the last honest man standing there..lol they are earning much more than you earn a year in a day but they are scammers aren't they??... joker again..

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  8. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    And you should change your name from vitalbusiness to mindyourownbusiness or nobusiness! :D:D

Mine is not a tip but a word to a loser like you :>

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  9. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    This "Scum Bag" was busy coaching people to make money on the internet compared to the other "REAL Scum Bag" that had nothing to do rather than commenting on other people's thread stupidly.

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  10. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:

Exposing how dumb you are actually..if this thread is dead then how come one of the members in this forum joined my coaching..there see you talk without any facts, you can just bark like a dog.

Huuu im so scared to get ruined...lol! :D
    You made my day mate!

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  11. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:

New to this forum but not to this world or the money making online world. Hahahaha me nasty?? Joke of the day mate! :D

I can be helping the noobs but a fool like you need to see a doctor fast! OMG!! :D

Liars...scammers...hmmm what else you have there boy?? :D

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  12. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Shut u!

This thread is dead so what, I am getting people joining me! Hehehe that's important right? Everyone knows that this thread is not dead and now my signature is on it too...so my signature is dead too?? :confused:

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  13. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Hahaha using the mate word makes me an Australian..wow I am an Australian, my grandma must be very proud of me now..:cool:

Not an australian man, been there before and loved the word "mate" but kinda not suitable for you I guess..got another word to call you..nah you know what I meant..:)

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  14. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:

Read the post above..I can go along whole day screwing you up but well I have better things to do..go put your head in that toilet bowl, you need it a lot. Got to go, if you want to post anything else up to you, I need to coach people and post something better than arguing with a loser like you. :D

Cheers! (I'm from UK now?? :D)

radish, Sep 17, 2008 IP