1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The right & easy way to make money on CJ!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by radish, Sep 9, 2008.

1. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    What you mean better converting ads?? and if im too good?? :confused:
    Explain :)

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  2. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    You are talking about my blog which I am using only for SponsoredReview reviews :)

I have about 35 blogs and 48 domains running mate, so cool down and just blame yourself for being "too lazy" not others..not everyone is like you and all those ads in the blog you saw are nothing but advertisements to somehow prove SponsoredReview advertisers that my blog is quite "famous" among advertisers. Hope you get what I am trying to say..to make it simple for someone as lazy as you - to get a good first impression.

Just put the ads there last week and soon going to go off because I found a better way to get a better impression of the blog on SponsoredReview advertisers. That blog have nothing to do with CJ at all. And stop talking about Google Adsense because I hate them. :cool:

I don't have to put any blogs in sig because I don't need much traffic on any of my blogs except a few domains. :)

Cool down and carry on with your "lazy" methods and wish you success with them though. :)

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  3. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    ???? I don't even show people my website...lol...maybe you will sell your secrets of how to post easily on forums to get people to pay you $50 for 2 little secrets. lol. Reminds me of the program I bought "how to process rebates" LOL yes I bought it $197.00 of information i already knew. I of course got a refund. LOL ur great.

jodyq, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  4. headv

headv Member

Best Answers:
    I think what he said is AD!

headv, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  5. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We are all serious here. if you methods work, We will give you 3 payouts check (450$) to you fr revealing 50% secret. that's much more thanyou ask for.

You are new member so you need reviews to prove that your methods works. If it's works you can sell your methods for 100$+ easy. I hope you understand what i mean.

tradeya, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  6. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you're the one who should cool down, coming here with a couple posts trying to get people to buy into your horse crap, then getting defensive because people are trying to call you out. I also don't get what you are saying, because ads don't make blogs, "famous". Advertisers aren't stupid.

As far as being lazy, it's a known fact that most people will not follow through with these "programs" or "advice". As for me, I don't "have" to do any of this IM crap, I have a day job. I do this as a challenge.

"to get a good first impression." out of 35 blogs 48 domains you still need to make a good first impression? Nobody cares how many blogs/domains you own, someone will come here and slap you with a bigger e-peen.

No idea what ads you put up last week, but back in June you had 5 adbrite ads, now you are using adsense. You hate them, but you use them.

If you consider PPC lazy, then yeah. You might be right, checking stats every day, make a couple changes, and collect a check every month is about as lazy as I can get.

Look, just wait till your 10 days are up on here, go to buy sell trade, put up an ad for this "program" you have. Give out a couple review copies (you will need to do that seeing how you will only have 0 itrade. Then once you get some reviews, then maybe people will trust you.

darkmessiah, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  7. sslshopper

sslshopper Member

Best Answers:
    mmmm. Smells like fish!

sslshopper, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  8. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't compare your mistake or stupidity in buying something that you already knew with what I am offering. I just smell jealousy from you. Yeah maybe I can use your idea to sell it but I am not here for people to trust me or losers like you. Anyway you could easily get "how to process rebates" through google but somehow you jump on to buy a product that you could get for free..now compare that with what I am offering and my service - you will realise how fool you are.

I am not selling any products or stuff, I am COACHING people (only 2) fully how to make good income from CJ without selling anything and investing at all! If you think you can do that then please speak up or else stop posting useless comments like you did. And my "2 little secrets" as you said will be much better than buying something that one can get for free for $197..LOL!
    Plus people will benefit and make money from it.

I don't blame you or others like you that comes here and get mad with the coaching I am providing..there are 2 reason so far I can see.. First - you all are simply blind because for you all this is kinda product I am selling although i said several times that this is COACHING. If you have no idea what that is, check in your dictionary. Second - you people are simply trying to be a pain to others..well that won't work on me cse I said before and going to say it again, I don't care if you believe me or not cse what I only need is 2 serious people (1 more now).

I am not selling a ebook or charging thousands for this but just a small $50 plus only need 2 people to coach, so if you not interested I don't care, simple as that.

:)

radish, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  9. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    AD?? :confused: :)

radish, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  10. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    I am sorry mate cse I don't do it that way..If I do that you will end up paying me much more than what you are offering and many "unwanted" people will join and as you know I can't teach it to everyone, only 2 for the moment. That's why I put the $50 price there to get those who seriously want to join. Hope you understand too.

radish, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  11. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Hmm me cool down? I guess you should be the one doing that because of jumping around too much trying to prove to others not to buy into my "horse crap"..hahaha nice word mate but keep it to yourself cse you deserve it more than me. I get defensive because when people trying to call you out for no reason then surely anyone will be defensive. All I can see is you trying your ass best to call me out but that is not going to happen. I am a straight forward guy and all I can say is you have no heart is watching others make money from CJ like others do. As for me, $50 is nothing because I make it in hours in CJ. And you really don't need to be too lazy cause if you read my previous posts, you will see that I am a pro in CJ only, nothing else..so before this I thought putting some banners in my blog will make it look like famous and have good number of advertisers, but I said now I had a better idea. So cool down and stop jumping around like a kid when replying here cse you really need to be a biiit hardworking and read my previous posts.

How on earth can you say that on behalf of others? Not everyone is as lazy as you are when comes to learning the ways to make more money than they are now...and excuse me I don't need a crap like you in my so called IM "crap". I have a day job as well and I do this as a part time income..so stop showing off and let others learn and be more hardworking than you are currently. No idea how your day job boss tolerates you..:)

Something wrong to get a good first impression?? You didn't get it from me though :) . Having 35 blogs and 48 domains doesn't mean I have a great impression or traffic..again if you read all my posts, traffic doesn't really bothers me. I only need average traffic on my blogs and sites to make as much as I am making now and I am very grateful to do so. I could even make a good income with just 1 blog mate. On people caring how many blogs/domains I have...well I just don't care. The stats are just stats, nothing I am trying to show off like many others do (including you). I would like to see the someone that will come and slap me here..I guess you got it a few times, looks like you are having the experience though..I never had it and infact I won't because I am just not bothered.

Well cause I read an article on the benefits of making money with adbrite, so I put them out, something wrong with that? They are also advertisers like many others I put. And for adsense I hate them because they banned my account before for no reason and those ads are not mine, belongs to my friend. He ask for help, gave me the codes and I just put them there (in idea of adding advertisers too). So any problem with that? I hate them but did i said I won't use them?? :p

I guess everyone have their own way to make money..so goodluck with your ways. PS : I am not bothered if PPC works or not, all I care is making money the way I am doing since 3.5 years ago on CJ to continue forever.. :)

Good try to call me out buddy but try better next time. Stop wasting your time commenting here because I have nothing to cheat or hide from others.

Trying to show off that you are the old member here and have better itrade than me? Hahaha keep it up, makes no difference. I am not selling a program or product (Oh my Goddddd!), I am providing my COACHING.... C.O.A.C.H.I.N.G - that is way different that a program or product. I am in the right forum space because it is all about CJ and that's what I am talking about. Pls put this in your head - I DON'T NEED PEOPLE TO TRUST ME. Hope you get it this time. LOL

radish, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  12. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah then why bother to comment?
    Or maybe you love the smell of fish?? :)

radish, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  13. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone, I got 2 people already that I wanted. Although there was a few people here trying to be pain in the ass but still i got the 2 serious people that really want to learn and earn.

But I decide to take one more person to join in because there are a few that are interested to join. 1 more, anyone interested pm me now. Thank you.

radish, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  14. Madman340

Madman340 Peon

Best Answers:
    He's using the exact tactic that landing pages use.

"THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FOR TODAY!"

"...OH, BUT YOU CAN JOIN TOO BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL!"

You're not fooling anybody radish.

Madman340, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  15. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    If I want to do so then I can easily do it by having a domain and beautiful looking page instead here with donkeys like you and 2/3 others that have nothing better to write rather than being annoying.

One thing for sure, you are the SPECIAL one - mentally. :)

Btw this offer have been going on for the past few days and there are a few members that want to join but waiting for funds plus a few others still enquiring. I said before I will only need two and they know I have two already, so now I am trying to open it to them too.

PS : This thread is not for you only, for others as well..the ones that are interested. So chill. :cool:

radish, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  16. socoolest

socoolest Peon

Best Answers:
    You like some of Chinese cheater.

socoolest, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  17. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    And you like a stupid blonde. :D

radish, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  18. peter250

peter250 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you really want to help and you make all this money, then why not give 5 people from here the info for free?

Then they will come on here and say yes he's telling the truth....Then maybe you can charge money....

Think about it.

peter250, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  19. kyrash

kyrash Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate take it easy, have you come here to fight? No wonder you go for free leads...cos the way you are cursing and fighting with everyone on your thread you can't sell jack shit... yeah go on curse me

kyrash, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  20. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually I can't do that because those people will be direct competitors for me in CJ plus I only need serious people to join. Furthermore this is a personal coaching not an ebook I am selling or one page information. It takes time to coach and learn, so cannot write all that here.

Though you got a good idea, I may share some other money making ways, get reviews and then sell it here. But not this one mate. TQ

radish, Sep 16, 2008 IP