1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The right & easy way to make money on CJ!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by radish, Sep 9, 2008.

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and was very glad to see a forum room on Commission Junction aka CJ!

I have been making money on the internet for the past 4 years and had the most success with CJ (with them for 3.5 years). I am not posting this to brag but to show all of you CJ members that CJ is one of the most trusted affliate program and pays right on time.

I am here to offer you my experience..and for your kind information I don't sell a single stuff on CJ and never had and still make tons of cash every month..how much?

My CJ stats today :

Commission earned $160.51 USD
    Sales 0
    Leads 59
    Clicks 469
    Impressions 25,894

You must be saying "Oh no I need 400+ clicks and 25K impressions to get that amount!".. :) No you don't..

I will teach you which program to promote (not sell but to give away) and how to do it with PURE success! There are a few leads that CJ sometimes doesn't capture and you will lose your money but with the stuff I am going to teach you will get paid for each and every lead you provide..confirmed!

Will $15 - $30 a day in CJ without selling anything make you happy?
    I will teach you how to do that just spending 2 hours a day.

As nothing is free and you will directly be my competition (that's ok), I will only teach 2 people and charge a fee for it. $50 is my fees and if that's expensive for you then I am sorry. The ways and tricks I am going to teach you will effect me (although not much) and at the same time will make you $500 richer every month..$50 is too cheap for all this but I will do it for 2 people only.

PM me if you are interested.
    Thanks!

radish, Sep 9, 2008 IP
    jdavidson likes this.
  2. dchtan1984

dchtan1984 Member

Best Answers:
    er
    i'm interested
    how about paying you $150... but after i get my first commission check after following your methods?

dchtan1984, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  3. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry mate I don't do such deals.
    I need really serious people to join me.

Thanks. :)

radish, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  4. Farmer77

Farmer77 Peon

Best Answers:
    At least provide a picture of a check or something if you're earning so much.
    You registered here just this month and we are to believe you? Anyone who is really making bank isn't going to sell their methods...and even if they do...it won't be for $50.

Farmer77, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  5. ghosthost

ghosthost Peon

Best Answers:
    i think i know why you dont promote at buy/sell forum lol
    1.8 post
    2. if really works you dont sell them
    the knowledge when is work they dont wont to sell
    when is shit is time to sell lol
    use logic ..

ghosthost, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  6. cissss

cissss Peon

Best Answers:
    i think he is really serious,if he is not he will post some bullshit post like this

cissss, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  7. hellobbs

hellobbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can pay you first 3 months check (after deduct all the expenses as your teaching fees) + a review. So, I think it's best deals for you as you can collect more than $450 if you method if work. PM me if you interested. :)

hellobbs, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  8. Christ

Christ Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should not ask peole to buy other's program..you get paid just to tell which program give you such a high paying lead ? It's not funny...

Christ, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  9. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    I am not forcing anyone to believe me and I don't have too because I am just looking for serious people. I am not going to tell you 100% of what I am doing on CJ but at least 50% of it which will easily make anyone $100 - $500 a month without selling anything.

If you want me to charge higher I can do it on any day but I was in the same shoes as many of you are here and the reason for the $50 is to clear out all those that just want to try instead of going in seriously and do their best. $50 is nothing to me, I just want to help those that really want to make money on CJ - again serious ones only.

Hope you have a better idea on that now. And on the payment proof I did try uploading my CJ account page view but was unsuccessful because the file was too big. I am not a pro in forums but I will try uploading it soon..as I said I am just a pro in CJ nothing else.

Again I would like to go for serious people, I don't need people to believe me. TQ :)

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  10. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Firstly mate get your english right. The reason I posted this here is because it is all about CJ and I see many CJ publishers have difficulties in earning good income on CJ (after reading all other posts here).

Secondly I had no intentions to sell anything regarding CJ because I earn well enough from them. $50 is a very small fees actually but the only reason I am charging that is to clear out those that are not serious and just want to TRY it out. I am not selling anything, use your logic too ;)

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  11. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:

Thank you. I am serious, up to all of you to take me seriously or not. I am not a "guru" but I can teach you some serious ways to make money from CJ for sure.

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  12. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry not interested in such deals. If I want to do such deals I will ask you to pay me $500 instead of $50. TQ :)

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  13. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone, there is one last spot available now. PM me for further details. TQ

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  14. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Ermm..when did I said this is funny or I am joking around?? :confused:

I will COACH them instead of just telling them which program is high paying. Having a high paying program won't make you rich when you don't have the easiest and fastest way to earn from it.

Guys this is COACHING not SELLING!
    That's the reason I only need and can teach 2 people for now...1 taken, left 1 more now..:)

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  15. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    but according to your stats, you DO need those clicks and impressions to get that kind of money.

darkmessiah, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  16. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    As a beginner earning $15 - $20 a day should be the target, reaching the amount I earn in a day like that need some time and effort though..yes need a few clicks and impressions..actually traffic won't make any difference..the only reason I am getting those impressions are because my blog was quite old.

The 2 things you DON'T NEED compared to other product sites are :

1. Huge traffic - as i said traffic doesn't matter
    2. A domain - I only use blogger.. :)

I didn't spent a dime on getting the traffic or getting a domain..it's all been 100% profit and will always be..that's the beauty of my offer.

1 spot left.

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  17. SEOnWebDesigning

SEOnWebDesigning Banned

Best Answers:
    I think noone will pay you since you are newbie ...........!

SEOnWebDesigning, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  18. bestoptimized

bestoptimized Peon

Best Answers:
    If radish was so good he would find better converting ads.

bestoptimized, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  19. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Mind it mate, I am a newbie in this forum but NOT in CJ or other money making programs. And for your kind information I already got 1 person paid me and I am waiting answers from 3 others on accepting my offer. Guess you was too "old" in this line that you go around calling people newbies :)

Cheers!

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  20. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    anyway, anyone can put up a crap load of ads on blogspot, lets see you have about 15+ different ads (cj,google,neverblue probably, clixgalor, plus anything i might have missed). plus all you do is "blog" about all the offers. You're not doing anything special, you're just doing what most people are too lazy to do, myself included.

13 blog posts in 07 and 42 in 08

The only thing you haven't done is put that blog in your sig.

darkmessiah, Sep 10, 2008 IP